Papas + Nameless ghouls: Rainy days

How I imagine how the Papas/current ghouls would react if they were forced to stay in on a day with a particularly bad thunderstorm. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Papa I: Dusty old man probably has some weird back problems whenever it rains. Think Karen from Mean Girls but instead of tits, it's his creaky back. As some centuries-old man, he probably doesn't mind staying in as he isn't normally very active anyways (his old bones can't take it). You'd probably find Primo hunched up with a good book or just taking a very long and well-deserved nap in his chambers, snoring and mumbling satanic prayers. 

Papa II: Secundo definitely gets a bit annoyed when he can't go out, but not as much as the ghouls (obviously). He'll be a little bummed that he can't spontaneously fly out to Vegas and party, but eventually realize that he can take this day to soothe his old bones and leave him party-ready. I mean as much as he likes to party, he's old. Not as old as Primo but still old. He gladly takes up the offer to have a spa day with Terzo, but is still a bit wary of Popia as he and Primo don't seem to like him very much. Still, he's civil and will eventually relax and hopefully bond with his younger brothers. He'll also probably wank a lot. 

Papa III: Terzo complains. A lot. The little diva in him can't stand the rain as he says it "makes his hair frizzy". Being the self-proclaimed, most stylish Emeritus brother, he'll probably take this time off work to have a self-care day, and usually drags the other Papas along. Seaweed wraps, face masks, massages, anything that helps him relax and of course, make himself look fabulous for when he goes out the next day. He definitely won't tell you, but he's a little scared of thunder, so taking to the spa is definitely his way of coping. 

Copia/Papa IV: As the newly anointed Papa, he takes it on himself to be responsible for the current ghouls' antics. If Aether is the mom of the bunch, Popia is definitely the scatterbrained, anxious mom. When he's not tracking down or scolding Dewdrop, he'll constantly check in on the other ghouls to make sure that they're okay (Which can get a little annoying at times, but he does it out of genuine concern and love). He'll often sit down with Rain to make sure that he's alright with the storm or check-in with Aether in the kitchen to make sure he isn't on the verge of burning down the clergy (which has happened multiple times). He loves that Terzo tries to include him in the spa day and was quite touched and grateful when he was first invited to join the three Emeritus brothers, even though Primo opted out of the experience. 

Dewdrop: This ghoul absolutely hates the rain and staying inside, so this situation would be absolute hell (heaven?) for him. He's like a gremlin cat who can't stand water, so he'll usually be wreaking havoc inside the clergy walls. He'll try to keep himself occupied by pulling pranks on the other ghouls (most likely Aether) and may "accidentally" set something on fire. Dew will probably get extremely bored, start screeching like a feral animal, and become extremely twitchy. Throughout the day, you'll probably hear him from some corner of the clergy complaining about how bored he is and how he'll "fight mother nature to stop the rain". A bored Dewdrop is a ghoul you never want to provoke as he'll most likely bite whatever limb you choose to poke him with or f*ck you. Speaking of which, he and Swiss will probably do a LOT of f*cking within the clergy with some of the other ghouls, which usually puts him in a calmer mood for a few minutes.

Aether: Beefy boi doesn't mind staying in all that much, except when he's stuck with the other ghouls in the clergy. He'll be trying to calm the other ghouls down (especially Dewdrop) or just trying to keep the humans in the clergy out of harm's way. He'll probably be running after Dew, putting fires out behind him and avoiding his "harmless" pranks, which often leads to him tackling Dew to the ground (Fighting? Playfighting? Something spicy? All three? Who the hell knows.). If Aether finally gets some alone time, he'll usually be in some part of the building, baking treats to cheer people up or knitting anything to keep his hands busy. He's the "mom-ghoul" of the bunch and even if he's stressed out during a thunderstorm, his siblings come first. 

Swiss: Much like Aether, Swiss is pretty indifferent when it comes to staying inside. Sure he'll be bummed out but always has a bunch of activities he and the others can do on a rainy day. He'll definitely whip out some board games/cards in the common area for him and the other ghouls to play. Be warned though, Swiss is a pretty competitive ghoul and can be a sneaky little bastard when he's trying to win, which can often lead to a table being flipped or something being thrown at him.  But hey, at least it gets everyone's mind off of the fact that they can't go outside! Aside from group activities, Swiss takes this time to finish up some books that he hasn't been able to finish. As he's often on tour or practicing, poor ghoul just doesn't have much time to just sit down and read. 

Rain: On normal rainy days, Rain has the most fun as a water ghoul. However, the poor baby can get a little skittish during thunderstorms and you'll often hear him yelp at the thunder striking outside. You'll see Rain carrying around his little rubber duckie, squeezing it ever so often and steering clear of some of the feral ghouls. Everyone in the clergy knows of this and most try to help him relax, except for Dewdrop. Dew definitely knows that the poor water ghoul is agitated during a thunderstorm, but can't help pulling one or two pranks on him. Of course, this almost always leads to a scolding from one of the Papas or Aether, followed by Dew quickly apologizing and running away to screw with his next victim. Rain will probably be divulging in a few of his coping mechanisms, like taking a warm bubble bath, and will eventually join the ghoulettes in their ghoul-pile.  

Mountain: Contrary to what some may believe, staying cooped up inside the clergy is quite vexing for the tall Earth ghoul. He needs his alone time far away from others, so keeping him in the clergy with the other rowdier ghouls does quite a bit of damage to his sanity. He normally finds the sound of rain to be quite calming but gets extremely annoyed if his peace and quiet are disturbed by any of the other ghouls. You'll probably find him wandering about in the clergy trying to find a quiet spot, mumbling under his breath about how loud and annoying his bandmates are. Since he's no longer allowed to go outside, he won't be able to go on his daily nature walks and can get quite grumpy about it. Instead, Mountain will usually try to watch some nature documentaries or read a few books with Swiss in the clergy's library, far away from Dewdrop the Menace. 

The Ghoulettes: None of the three ghoulettes get particularly anxious during a thunderstorm. Cumulus and Cirrus used to just have a little thing between them but since Sunshine joined, they've invited her as well. Their rainy day activities generally consist of Cirrus snatching a few of Aether's baked goods and Cumulus stealing blankets, pillows, and anything soft from around the clergy, piling it up in any of their rooms. Since Sunshine is a recent addition to the clergy, the other two ghoulettes try their best to make her feel at home. The three of them might join Swiss and the other ghouls for a few games before retiring to their rooms and snuggling into a giant ghoul-pile. Eventually, one of the ghoulettes will see Rain pacing around the hallways and invite the poor baby to join them, to which he'll happily plop himself right in the corner. This often leads to one of the other ghouls spotting them and joining in, until the entire corner of the room is full of ghouls cuddling and snoring away to the sounds of the rain.