Get to know the siblings

Calis . Someone whose gentle and sweet. Many people said he resemble his mama a lot because of this but slowly he stops showing his sweet and gentle side towards others. He knows how to wield daggers, katanas,spears and swords due to some circumstances which will be explained in the future chapters. He also knows how to use basic magic due to Camillo who loves learning magic. He's starts being cold and ruthless to other people except his siblings after Violan and Deruth gets married. He act like this because he wants the county to acknowledge Basen as the next heir. He also very agile and flexible.

Cale . Someone whose neutral in everything. He's someone whose smart,polite and hard working but slowly stops showing that side of him to other people. He knows how to wield swords, spears, hand to hand combat and daggers due to some circumstances that will be explained in the future. He also knows how to do some basic magic due to the same reason as Calis. He's starts acting like the og!Cale after Violan and Deruth gets married. He acts like a trash towards everyone but his siblings and he also did this to make the county acknowledge Basen as the next heir. He's also very fast and stealthy.

Camillo . Someone whose very cheerful and energetic but slowly stops doing that side of his toward others. He knows how to wield swords, spears daggers and sharp fans due to the same circumstances as Calis asd Cale which will be explained in the future chapters.He stars acts like a maniac who loves burning and exploding things that he found annoying after Violan and Deruth gets married. He also did this to make the county acknowledge Basen as the next heir. He has a lot of mana and high stamina.

P/s: notice how I use stops showing.....their respective sides towards the others instead of changing and blah blah blah.