Pasts That can not be shared

I snapped back to reality when araav shook my hand. Just then I realized all this was going on in my head. But I wish I could have said the things I was thinking earlier. But it's better to be in my head only. I knew that If I stayed there for a moment I might get into any problem so I tried to leave. Thankfully Mrs. Sherry called me in time. She wanted to speak to me about something so I excused everyone and went out of the banquet I was walking towards my room but suddenly felt an urge to run away from there. Maybe for a break. And surprisingly Mrs. Sherry asked me to go and bring in the decor models for the fashion event from the depot as they have arrived. 

PERFECT!!!!

I took a car key from the management and went to the depot collected everything safely delivered it to the venue as they need to finalize the decor. I met Subhra there, my colleague. She is also going to be a part of the show. 

" Kab ayi delhi se?" I asked curiously as she was on a month's leave for her marriage. Her marriage was so fun. 

"Abhi kal, ate hi kaam pe laga diya. Acha hua mera ad tujhe de diya warna mujhe hi bhagate." 

" Thanks to you ki mujhe mera pehla ad mila, warna main abhi bhi us Mr ghosh ke piche bhaag rahi hoti. "

We laughed at it for few mins and then moved on to check the packages before heading back to hotel.
" Hey, tujhe marine drive dekhna tha na dekhi abhi tak ya nehi?" Subhra asked me with a giggling voice.
" Kahan yaar, kaam ke bich me time nehi mila. Kismat me hi nhi hai shayad. " I answered her in a sleepy voice.
"Ek magic dikhaun? " She asked me in a mischievous tone.
"Driving pe concentrate kijiye ap. Magic dikhane ke chakkar me hamara accident kal front page pe na ajaye. " I said with a sarcastic tone.
"Hahaha so funny." She said with a sarcastic tone. " Apni window ke bahar dekh toh phir mujhe thanks bolegi. " She added.

" Thik hai. " I unwillingly opened my one eye to see what she was talking about.

"Ahhhhh" I screamed in joy. We were in near the marine drive.

I felt like jumping off the car, but thankfully she stopped the car

"Sirf movies me dekha tha yaar. Reality mein toh aur bhi khubsurat hai." I exclaimed in joy as I couldn't contain my happiness.

"Han kyuki abhi bheed nhi hai. Tu itni khush kyun ho rahi hai jaise kabhi samandar nhi dekha?" She asked while bringing a bag of popcorn from the car.
(Have I told you she is like the mom of the group. Always caring and admiring.)

"Kya karun main, yeh samundar itna sundar hai ki jitni baar dekhu mujhe kam hi lagta hai. Mann karta hai ki samundar kinare hi ghar karke reh jaun. Kitna romantic hoga na agar mujhe koi samundar kinaare propose kare. Haye main toh direct han kehdun." I said while eating popcorn and admiring the beauty of the ocean.
"Han pehle koi mil to jaye tujhe. " She said with a poker face which made both of us laugh for some weird reasons.
Even though there were people, I didn't care. I was happy and in my zone like everyone else there. The cold breeze caressing our face gave a sense of calmness. The roaring sound of sea was rather fulfilling. It felt like time is going slow and I can live there for eternity.

After spending an hour or so i reluctantly agreed to get back in the car. After a long music filled drive we reached to hotel and headed to our rooms. It was almost 3am in the morning. So exhausted from today's activity I fell asleep as soon as I fell on the bed.
The next day I was feeling like a ghost after getting only 4 hours of sleep. We have a shoot briefing at 7:30 so I had to be there on time and then go to check the production and then head for model finalisation for fashion event. So hectic for me. I couldn't even bring myself to select a dress so wore an oversized hoodie to work.
"Well I would have been fired if Mrs. Sherry was here. As it doesn't look professional enough for her. Well guess what she is not here." I laughed at my own thoughts as it was a free day for me and no celebrity interaction.

I put on the hoodie that was gifted to me by my friends. We all have one for our dayouts.

I wore it a clicked few pictures to send it to me trios before heading out

But little did I know about the dramedy that was waiting for me.