05 || feed and misery

┌─────────── ⋯ ˚☾➶ᵎ ⌇ ᵒᵇⁿᵒˣⁱᵒᵘˢ ⁰⁵ ↴
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊.⋆˚✰
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊˚✧
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊˚➶ 。˚ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ☾ ☁︎
┊ ┊
┊ ☆゚.*・

༉‧₊˚✧

*.✧ (•̀ᴗ•́)و 。*゚+

thursday morning was just like any other normal day.

i got up, ate breakfast with my brothers, left with mom's lunch, went to school with everyone staring at me as they'd always do, and go to the statue and pray.

"s-since when did you three..." i mumbled with my eye twitching.

luca, mysta, and akuma were all standing behind me, praying!!

"luca told me you pray here for good luck." mysta chirped.

"i just saw you three, so i copied." akuma said.

if this continues, people will start copying us four because- well, you know, we're famous! we're role models!

but saint florence is my peace haven!!! don't take her away from me, please!!

"a-are you crying..?" akuma asked.

"i'm not!" i sniffed, rubbing my eyes.

"aww she's touched that we're copying her! hehe." mysta said while luca rubs my back.

i just frowned and mentally slapped myself. how did i get myself involved with them again?

"there you are! hey guys!" yamino greeted while walking up the stairs. eveland was also walking beside him.

and there, my day has been completed. damn it eveland you're so ducking beautiful! i ducking love you! my one and only! *waves blue light sticks*

"good morning!" yamino greeted cheekily. "good morning to you as well, l/n-san," he said respectfully and even bowed.

i was stunned for a bit, but i also bowed at him.

"good morning, yamino-san. eveland." i greeted.

"good morning guys. good morning, l/n." eveland greeted as well.

"what were you guys doing?" yamino asked and glanced at the statue.

"we're praying to the saint. y/n always does this." mysta said. and how the duck did he know that?

"you're on first-name basis?" yamino asked.

i glanced at eveland, and he looks so glad like... like yamino just did something in his stead?

he glanced at me and immediately looked away after he found out i was staring.

ooo...kay. what was that..?

"yeah. me too, right, y/n?" luca asked.

"me too." akuma also said. NO WE'RE NOT?!

"wow... you guys seem closer now. i hope we can get along as well, l/n-san." yamino said and bowed at me again.

"we'll get more closer if you stop calling me with the -san." i hesitantly said. "or you could start hanging with us too- ah."

"was that too sudden?" i mumbled while fiddling my fingers.

i noticed how they all stared and blinked at me in unison.

"NO! IT'S FINE! VEERRY FINE!" mysta exclaimed in exaggeration while moving his whole body like an idiot.

they were all panicking except for eveland who was dumbfounded at the side.

"YEAH YEAH! SHU'S VERY NICE! YOU'LL GET ALONG WELL WITH HIM TOO!" luca exclaimed in excitement.