Cruel & Unusual

Hitoshi Shinsou had always prided himself on his self control. When you could control anyone that would talk to you without a second thought, you had to possess strong self control. But Hotaru Kaminari had always known what buttons to push to test his limits.

Hitoshi had met Hotaru during his first year at UA High, while training to be a pro hero. After his transfer into the hero course, he needed an official hero costume, and support items. The prototype of his artificial vocal chords had needed some tinkering and Hotaru had been the only student available to help at the time. He had instantly been impressed with her problem solving skills and the way she used her electric quirk while working on support items. It hadn't been long until Hitoshi found himself seeking out the witty blonde, going so far as to make up problems with his support item as an excuse to see her. Thankfully, his best friend and classmate, Denki Kaminari, hadn't had any qualms about the budding romance between his sister and Hitoshi. The two had started dating at the end of their second year at UA and had been inseparable in the five years since.

Despite how much he loved her, his girlfriend was a damn brat and drove him crazy daily. He could deal with the attitude, the instigating remarks she loved to make. He could even deal with those little electrical pulses she liked to shoot off when he was deep inside her, driving him near the brink of madness every time.

What really tested his self control and patience were her two favorite words. "Make me."

The first couple of times, he had grit his teeth and let it go. Did she not realize how easily he could make her? He could make her do whatever he wanted, at any time. All he had to do was flip that switch in his brain and her sharp golden gaze would haze over, leaving her slack jawed and dumb just like everyone else he had ever used his quirk on. He didn't want to use his quirk on his girlfriend, he was a hero after all. What self respecting hero would use their quirk to punish their partner?

When the physically intimate side of their relationship had grown and they had started exploring each other's kinks, a natural hierarchy had been established in their private life. Hitoshi was, by nature, a rather domineering person—whether by design due to his quirk or if he just was, he wasn't sure. But his dominant attitude mixed well with Hotaru's bratty submissiveness. So, they laid some ground rules, established safe words, and their relationship flourished.

The next time she uttered those two words, he had warned her. That phrase would earn her punishment. When she didn't listen, he had gotten creative. Tying her to the bed, blindfolded and gagged had been fun—teasing her and fucking her for hours on end until she was nothing more than a quivering and drooling mess had been the highlight of his month.

It hadn't been long after that that Hotaru had said the magic words, again. Hitoshi had bent the blonde over his lap and thrashed her ass until his hand felt raw and she couldn't sit the next day.

Hitoshi's favorite punishment for his smart mouthed girlfriend had been the edging. Working her up to the edge of euphoria with his mouth and hands, listening to her begging to cum. Denying her the release that she desperately craved. That was a different kind of power over someone than the brainwashing. He reveled in it.

"Can you pass me a paper towel?" Hitoshi requested, frowning down at the bit of water that had sloshed out of his cup onto the countertop.

Damn, I need sleep. I'm never this clumsy.

Work had been trying lately, to say the least. A string of violent late night muggings with no suspect to speak of had left the local pros stumped and frustrated, working extra hours to keep all sectors of the prefecture covered at all times was eating into everyone's routine and the fatigue was starting to get to everyone working the case. Thankfully, Hitoshi had been given the entire weekend off of work to rest and relax.