Adhikar - Finally The Confession

After the emotional conservation of Anuseena and after the emotional breakdown of Anubhav Singh now it was time for the conference...
Both got ready with the uniform and came down...both looked into eachother's eyes without any expression...they remembered their conversation which they had just an hour before...
Anubhav don't wanted any further discussion on that topic thus he Moved forward and signalled her to move..

Soon the department car arrived and they left for the conference..
The reached Delhi Headquarters and moved yo the conference area...Both reached their and sat besides eachother...and after a while conference started...

During the conference Anuseena many times stole glances with eachother but didn't reacted...
The conference was going smoothy with the roughness between Anuseena when Anubhav noticed two pairs of Eyes Observing Haseena from long time....yes it was a boy , an officer belonging to the police force but some other department..

He was keenly looking at her but she was'nt aware of it and Anubhav felt uncomfortable..his blood boiled...he looked at Haseena and feeling Anubhav's glance on her she too looked at him...she noticed anger in his eyes..she became confused when she asked him through her eyes..he looked at other side but it was cleared that his blood was boiling...Haseena Didn't knew what the reason was but she knew that his anger needs to be calmed down atleast for now so she immediately held his hand under the table and entangled her fingers into his... Anubhav looked at her ..she blinked her eyes asking him to calm down..

His anger was now low a bit he reciprocated her hand in a protective manner... She Smiled and both focused back on the conference...the conference got  over in the evening and both came out .. he was still holding her hand in a protective manner as if he just don't want to loose his most precious thing but she isn't a thing she is the love of his life which he never want to loose ..

Haseena: Sir ap batayenge hua kya hai ? Ap iss tarah kyu behave kar rahe hai?

Anubhav Didn't answered but was silently but sternly moving...

Haseena: sir kuch toh boliye...

They reached towards the car he opened the door for her and signalled her to sit... Haseena thought its not worth asking him atleast for now so she quietly sat and he closed the door and he sat besides the driver seat and they left for Hotel ..

All the way haseena was obseving his angery yet possessive face...she was confused by his behaviour and after 15 min they reached the hotel..

He got down of the car opened the door for her she too got down..he again held her hand in the same manner and started moving...they reached their floor...he straight away took her to his room and locked the door he...Haseena was hell confused by his behaviour...

He looked at her with the with a rude expression he Moved towards her but she didn't Moved back cos she knew he won't do anything wrong with her...

He held her hand and pulled her towards and took her in his embrace and hugged her tightly...
Haseena was confused but she knew that he needed this hug to calm down his anger..she reciprocated him with the same grip... Anubhav closed his eyes while Haseena was creassing his back..

Anubhav: apni bhavano par niyantran nahi rakh pa rahe hai hum haseena ji..

Haseena opened her eyes and started listening him carefully..

Anubhav: bohot prayas karte hai svayam ko apse dur rakhne ka apke prati Bhavnao se dur rakhne ka parantu dur nahi reh pa rahe hai...Apko svayam ka hone nahi de rahe hai aur ap kisi aur ki ho ye humare hriday ko aswikar hai...aj jab conference mein vo Karyakarta apko ghur ke dekh raha tha toh mano humare seene mein ek agni utpann ho gaiee maan kar raha tha ki uss vyakti ke hum nain noch le...hum apne aape se be kabu hote ja rahe the agar ap humara haath n thamti toh shayad ussi waqt hum uss manushya ko waha dharashai kar dete... Sampoorna Confrence ke dauran vo manushya sirf apko dekh raha tha...Aur humare vyatarikt koi apko uss tarah dekhe ye hume aswikar hai ...us pal hume ye gyat hua ki hum apne hriday ko aur nahi rok sakte...kyu ki yadi roka aur ap kisi aur ki ho gaiee toh humare liye vo asehaniya (cannot suffer)
Hojayega ...Hum nahi dekh sakte apko kisi aur ke saath...hume ye aswikar hai...

Haseena's eyes were totally teary now ....finally... finally he is opening up his feelings in front of her..she smiled under tears...

He seperated from her and held her neck..

Anubhav: Ab hum aur swayam ko apke nikat ane se nahi rok sakte...(pulling her more toward) Haseena Mallik ap sirf humari hai aur sadev humari he rahegi..

Haseena smiled more looking into his eyes...

Haseena: kyu?? Kyu IB agent Anubhav Singh ? Kyu nahi dekh sakte kisi aur ko hume dekhte hue? Kyu ap hume kisi aur ka hote hue nahi dekh sakte? Kyu hum sirf apke hai ? Aj achanak hum pe itna hak kyu jataya ja raha hai??

Anubhav left her neck and grabbed her waist pulling her closer...he straight away looked into her eyes...

Anubhav: hum ap apko kisi aur ke saath nahi dekh sakte kyu ki ap sirf humari hai , hum ap par itna adhikar jata rahe hai kyu ki ap par sirf humara adhikar hai kyu ki...

Haseena : kyu ki kya??

Anubhav : kyu ki hum apse behad prem karte hai aur apke bina humare Jevan ki kalpana bhi nahi kar sakte..samjhi ap?

Haseena smiled or cried ? Don't know actually she was having mixed emotions she was happy too much happy her happiness was having no boundaries today she continuously started crying the pain she was having from back 2 months and every shedding tears were increasing the happiness of their coming up new life ...she immediately hugged him and he too protectively covered him in his embrace..as if he is saying..

"Priye... enough of this distance between our hearts now I am here with you and will Forever be with you what ever the circumstances may be ... I love you and I can't stay away from you" and he pecked on her hairs giving her the "Forever with you" feel ...