Chapter 2: 'What are they laughing about?'-???

Narrator: Author

Edited: #2

Taehyung and his siblings being droved to school by their father and mother Mr. and Mrs. Kim, had finally reached their destination. The four exited the vehicle one by one by one. One could see the visible curiousness of some students has they started at the four siblings. Some showed faces of jealousy, some of lust and some of excitement.

The siblings bid their parents goodbye and has they drove off for work. They all walked towards the school and smiled along the way. They were like celebrities at this point 😙

*Fast forward time*
[Currently: lunch time]

Taehyung and his sister Jennie were eating at their table. Namjoon and Jin were still at their classes doing who knows what.

Jennie spoke, "how was school so far Taebear?" as she played with her spoon in her plate.

"Sis" he pouted. He continued, "Don't call me that unless we're at the house" he told her, feeling shy by the choice of name being used while they were at school.

Jennie smiled at her younger brother's cuteness.

"What did I miss?" Jin asked, appearing out of nowhere.

Taehyung sighed in defeat, "nothing Hyung..."

Then Namjoon appeared, "That doesn't sound like nothing."

Jennie spoke, "what took you guys so long to get here?"

"We had to speak with the teacher about an assignment due 2 weeks from now.", Jin answered.

"Oh. What's it about?" Taehyung asked.

"Basically, we are to craft the male or female reproductive system and give necessary information about it. The information entails the process, procedure and all that mature stuff we weren't thought in middle school."

The two siblings laughed.

The elder brothers of course held their head down in embarrassment.

"Don't be flustered Huyngs, I mean *Taehyung tried to hold his laughter along with the Jennie* you guys have a choice right-" They burst out laughing.

The entire cafeteria were staring at them at this point.

"What are they laughing about."-???