chapter 21

Jimin got interrupted as Jungkook pulled him by his nape and pressed their lips together.

Jimin couldn't process it together for what was happening and why.

Jungkook pulled over from short peck on his lips, his big hand over Jimin's small nape that made them press their foreheads together.

The act sure made Jimin stop his shoutings and his babbles but it also did things to his heart and made him a lot more confused.

"I care for you Jimin..." Jungkook finally  whispered a breadth. "I do...I care for you so much." he said again with his eyes shut this time.

His warm breath falling over Jimin's lips, that were trembled from the chaste kiss and were probably hungry for more.

Jimin breathed slowly as his teary gaze darted from Jungkook's shut lids down to his lips again.

And ofcourse, he leaned in and pressed his lips against Jungkook's again.

Jungkook kissed him back this time tho, his hands wandering to the smaller's face and grabbing him on either side.

The smaller dragged his hands over Jungkook's back and clutched onto his clothing weakly, his heart fluttering and doing somersaults as he kissed the man.

Jungkook parted his lips and tilt his head to the other side to deepen the kiss. After what seemed like just a few seconds to them though it wasn't, they pulled over.

That's when reality struck Jungkook really hard.

Shit.

Fuck.

No Damn, what the-

How could he? After controlling his urges, his thoughts, all of his weird feelings inside of him all this time. He had lost it.

He had lost this game with Jimin and Jimin had won. And there was no turning back now.

Jungkook inhaled a sharp breath when he felt Jimin snuggle his face into his neck. The hug was weak and Jimin was shivering under him with his small hands still barely clutching onto the older's shirt.

Jimin sighed and breathed out repeated making Jungkook flinch out again. He was pressing his face onto Jungkook's neck like a small puppy seeking attention from his mommy.

Jungkook gulped before he raised his hands and placed them on Jimin's back. Jimin instantly tightened his grip around Jungkook like he was just waiting for a sign.

He was still sobbing tho with Jungkook getting the wet feeling running down his neck line with Jimin's continuous sniffles to be heard. He was babbling something which Jungkook wasn't sure of what.

But the last few words Jungkook understood was enough to make his knee weak and gulp a huge lump again, making him regret his life decisions at the instant as Jimin kept babbling and sobbing out the words. "...l-love you."

"....Mr Jeon."

~~~~~~~~~~

It was end of their vacation and they finally had to leave for Seoul again.

Was Jimin sad? He was a little but the amount of happiness he had in comparison to that was unlimited.

"Bye Jungie, Bye Jimin."

Haeun smiled as she waved at the boys. Them waving back at her as the car started to move. Jungkook didn't speak much, he just kept quite behind Haeun with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

Haeun smiled before he raised her head and looked at the sky that looked dark and clouded. "Looks like it's going to rain.." she mumbled.

But the she jolted up and sprung her eyes open wider. "Oh no!! My clothes! I have hung them up to dry-" she screeched before running inside the house.