1.

Miss evelyn bridgerton ; 5th oldest sibling and 2nd oldest daughter to the now widowed Viscountess Bridgerton: joined to the hip with her twin Eloise of course

Miss evelyn bridgerton ; 5th oldest sibling and 2nd oldest daughter to the now widowed Viscountess Bridgerton: joined to the hip with her twin Eloise of course. The girls, at the ages of seven and ten, were not identical by face but were undoubtedly of like mind.

This, of course, caused indisputable chaos within the Bridgerton household, as if having a family of nine children was not chaotic enough, the twins demanding stance against all things 'proper' surely tipped the boat.

However, there was no room for chaos this season as eldest Bridgerton daughter Daphne was finally of age to find a suitor.

•••

"Isn't it exciting Eloise? Daphne may marry this year!" a young girl by the name of Hyacinth exclaimed, excitement evident by the expression painted on her face.

"Could you quieten down Hyacinth? You've been at this all morning." The sharp, but not quite strict, tone of voice pleaded.

"Oh leave her Eloise, she's only excited for our dear sister." Evelyn replied, slightly nudging her sisters side with her elbow before continuing down the staircase.

A groan came from beside the girl, evident that her sister did, infact, feel the impact of her elbow.

"Are you to groan all day Eloise?" chirped Francesca, the third youngest Bridgerton, looking towards Eloise with a slight smirk on her face.

"Well, if it turns out I am unable to change out of this darstadly outfit, you should prepare for a whole day of complaints Fran."

"Coming through!!" a voice from behind the four girls called as a young boy pushed past them all, evidently in a much livelier mood than the girls.

Hyacinth proceeded to chase after the boy, the girls youngest brother, Gregory, his lively mood seemingly contagious to the girl.

"Is our dear sister still not ready?" Benedict questioned. It was quite obvious that he getting slightly annoyed with the amount of time that it was taking his younger sister to get prepared.

"She's been 'getting ready' all night" Francesca called, again with a smile plastered across her face.

"More like her entire life" Eloise retorted, still not content with the events of today. If you had asked, Evelyn would have been sure that the girl next to her rolled her eyes slightly.

"I shall run upstairs hasten her along then!" called Colin

"Colin wait, I'll do it"

"She likes me better than you Benedict"

"Did she say that?"

"Everyone says that"

Evelyn looked at the scene unfolding ahead of her with a smile. She noted Eloise move towards the bottom of the staircase before clearing her throat.

"DAPHNE! YOU MUST MAKE HASTE!"

"Should you think she heard me?" Eloise said, in almost a whisper, turning back to face her siblings once more.

It took much effort for Evelyn to stifle the laugh that had been growing in her throat.

"I should think the whole of london heard you Eloise" the girl replied, her attempt at holding in a chuckle finally failing.

As if the calling had worked, Daphne gracefully appeared at the top of the staircase. She truly looked like a princess.

Evelyn had always looked up to Daphne, with her being her only older sister, she held her in high esteem. It was very much a 'wish I could be you' relationship. Evelyn knew she would never be her sister, she'd most likely never even be like her and this just grew as she got older. At ten and seven, Evelyn was nothing like Daphne. Daphne wished for marriage, love, children. Evelyn wished for friendship, adventure, change.

"Wow sister! You truly look like a princess!" Hyacinth exclaimed as she rushed up to her sister. The young girl evidently still at the age where she adored all things 'princess like'.

"Come along Hyacinth we mustn't be late"

------------------------------------------------------

-DRAFT-
(subject to change)

hi! i can't actually write well so i'm hoping writing this can somehow improve my writing skills slightly?? lmao,,,, again this is all for fun, i'm not planning romance or anything extravagant atm. i just wanted to write a little story about a show i've been enjoying and thought why not put it on wattpad ahah.

thank you!! - m