If love ever exist- Smut

~Smut

(Volleyball)

Chan- Captain / Wing Spiker / Outside Hitter
•High School 3rd year (he repeat grade 12)

Minho- Ace/ Wing spiker / Opposite Hitter
•High School 3rd year

Changbin- Middle blocker / Pinch Server
•High School 3rd year

Hyunjin - Setter
•High School 2nd year

Jisung- Wing Spiker / Outside Hitter / Defensive specialist
•High School 2nd year

Felix- Libero
•High School 2nd year

Seungmin- Middle Blocker
•High School 2nd year

Jeongin- Middle Blocker / Pinch Server
•High School 1st year
___

"Alright line up fellas, should we do a 4 on 4 match?" Chan shout clapping his hand to call his boys closer to him, as the boys making their way to the team captain and shout a 'yes' enthusiastically.

"Jisung, Felix, Seungmin and I will use the left side first and Minho, Changbin, Hyunjin and Jeongin will serve first"

The boys went to their side without any objections or hesitation, they all are excited to play free match after the practice like always.

"Yah! Seungmin-ah if you can block my quick shot I will buy you lunch tomorrow" Minho notified, knowing he himself is the ace of the team "Tch.. If you can go through my blocks I will buy you lunch tomorrow" Seungmin darts back, Minho just put on his smug face that say Not-Today while Seungmin gave him the filthiest smirk.

And the conclusion is that They Both Are Pissed and probably want to punch each other but don't worry they are still friends and are very close but the both won't admit that they are friends because of their pride.

"I'm glad I'm not the both of them" Felix whispered getting goosebumps at the two competitive animals, Chan and Hyunjin just laugh.

"Jeongin-ah nice serve" Changbin shout as the youngest one over hand serve, Seungmin flawlessly receive the ball and pass it on Chan, the setter right now at this game.

Since they play 4 on 4 or team match between them a lot, they give each other artificial positions for the game.

Chan set the ball lower, just the way Jisung likes.

Jisung came running second tempo, he started to approach once the ball leaves Chan's hand and spike it hard, on the opposite of the net.

Since it is the best moves and hardest spike from Jisung, Changbin missed it.
"A 4? Seriously? Yah! Han Jisung don't use them during a team match and use them well during a school match, you sucks" Hyunjin complained.

"Well it's not my fault, Channie Hyung is the one setting the ball besides stop complaining you have Minho Hyung, you dumb setter" Jisung argue back.

"Here we go again" Seungmin sigh knowing Hyunjin and Jisung's love-hate bickering is going to start.

"Yah! You're moves are sloppy and you lack when it comes to 1st tempo, you can't even use your 'Oh! So attractive' moves during a school matches" Hyunjin dart back sarcastically.