Limbo- Break up AU

•Break up Au
~Eventual relationship, getting back together, misunderstandings.

(This short story is based on Lee Know's single 'Limbo'. Go check it out if you guys don't yet. Amazing just amazing. It's so beautiful and well written, highly recommended)

Not edited
Words: 3129

"I'm going, See you at home"

Jisung quickly leave the studio after saying goodbyes to Chan and Changbin, like always the three started working on new songs after being notified that JYP demand whole new songs for their new mini album, the three and all the members were excited yet it is kind of nerve wrecking since the timeline was too short for them.

They just heard it from their manager that JYP decided to launch new mini album for them in 3 months.

Jisung called a cab "*** street please" Unlike most of the idol fans thought, celebrity life is pretty simple as well, well at least for them (skz luckily). They don't get recognize either without their makeup on, jewellery or fits or some security. Although sometimes they get stared at, people hardly recognized them outside.

But there are also times when you get tired, wanted to give up, wanted being forgotten and just rest, being a celebrity when you had to practice day and night, had to maintain diet all the time. Especially when you get harassed by your coworkers or other idols.

Jisung had to admit, some idol life's are no different from garbage, disgusting. You got to be perfect and well behaved on cams to gain people to support them while off cams their life is dirty, they don't even try to resist bullying the staffs or other idols.

"We're here" He pays the driver before approaching his friend's apartment. He got a bag of chips in his hand for a welcome and thank you gift for bringing his things from Malaysia, to his friend.

The door was slightly opened when he reached her apartment, this feels kind of strange. Then he entered.

"Why-"

He could not finished, all he could say was 'Why' he wanted to cry, scream and shout at the man standing before him, he looked terrified and pale. Jisung couldn't believe his eyes, he couldn't believe for the fact that he just witnessed his best friend and boyfriend kissing.

Jisung's body feels cold scarcely warmer than ice yet his heart throbs loudly inside his ribcage. Feeling betrayed he just froze, trying to figure the many of expressions Minho has in his face. Jisung just wanted to leave, yes, at once.

The chilling silence broken only by the soft sobbing of Soo Yun that got on his nerves, Jisung gets annoyed, feel disgusted and betrayed. He turns around, leaving the place without looking back, even once.

•••

"Minho? Come in. Fancy seeing you here after a long time. I reckon that my friend knows I came home like last week but that's okay they are just busy" Minho just laughed awkwardly "Our manager don't let us escape our dorm" He stands in front of the apartment door "Where's Jisung?" Soo Yun asked, eyeing Minho "Yeah, About that. I came here to pick up his stuff, he's busy at work so I drop by to get it for him" She nod "Right right,I see you only came here to get your boyfriend's things and not to see me" Minho scoffed "Just give it. I need to get back before Hyung-nim finds out. I sneek here"