Hotel

"Give me your cheapest room." You muttered as you placed the bag of mora on the desk. "This is all we have." The receptionist looks at the bag before looking up at you, not saying anything as she typed into her computer. She then reached and grabbed a room key from a drawer under the desk. Your eyes light up as she hands it to you before taking the bag of mora.

"You're free to go, the room number is on the key's tag. Enjoy your stay." She says, causing you to look at the key's tag.

Room 121...

You walked down the hall and stopped at a door labeled "121" before sticking the key into the keyhole, unlocking it. Once you opened the door, Scaramouche dashed past you into the room and hopped onto the bed, sprawling out across it.

"Mine! Haha! All mine!" You quickly closed and locked the door after walking inside, looking at him.

"Hell no. You're sleeping on the floor." You stormed over to him and put your hands on your hips. "That's my bed."

"I think not." He snickers, getting comfortable. You jump onto the bed with him in attempt to get him off, pulling on his clothes and grabbing his arm. "No matter how hard you try, I'm not going anywhere..." You grab him by the hands and he almost immediately intertwines your fingers with his, causing you to become flustered. You let down your guard, giving him the idea to flip you so that your back was against the mattress instead. "Ha! Take that!...Eh..?"

He watches you as blush covers your cheeks, looking up at him as he pinned your hands to the bed. You and him both go quiet, staring into each others eyes.

What is happening..?