Chapter 1 - A Dothraki Wedding

Freya POV

Freya POV

It was just like any other day as i was training with soldiers. After my uncle and I left Westeros many of the former Atreides soldiers joined us after a while. My uncle decided to create a small army containing of  7,000 soldiers. We normally fought for people who couldn't fight for themselves especially against the dothraki. I myself became a good ally of Khal Drogo when our defeated one of  his rival Khal. He started calling me Khal Freya ever since that day.

I see my uncle calling for me so i walk towards him curious of what he is going to tell me.

Freya: Is there anything new i should know uncle. You seem troubled.

Aegon: Viserys Targaryen is marrying his sister to Khal Drogo. It seems he is seeking the help of the dothraki to get the Iron Throne.

Freya: I fear for the girl. Khal Drogo won't be kind with the girl. Is he really willing to sell his sister for the throne.

Aegon: Our friends in Pentos say he is very similar to Aerys. But none of that matters, you are bound to serve the Targaryens just like the rest of the Atreides.

Freya: It doesn't matter who Viserys is to me. I won't serve a tyrant. I will see if he is worthy of the throne.

I walk away after telling my uncle to get ready for the wedding of Daenerys Targaryen. I also pack up the three frozen dragon eggs to gift it to her. I found them alongside another egg which I am strangely attached to.

Daenerys Targaryen's Wedding

I just arrived at the wedding with my uncle and a few of my soldiers for the wedding. I see a girl maybe couple of years younger than me sitting next to me. Khal Drogo smiles at my arrival and stands up.

Drogo (In Dothraki): "Khal Freya Atreides, it is good to see you again."

Freya: You too, Khal Drogo.

I then motion my people to come forward to place the box containing the eggs infront of Daenerys.

Freya: A gift for you, Khaleesi.

Daenerys is surprised to hear me speak English even though she is mesmerized by the dragon eggs.

Daenerys: You are from Westeros my lady?

Freya: I am Freya of the House Atreides, second of her name, daughter of Torsten and Serena Atreides. The Last heir of Blodsfære. I am hoping to join you and eventually see the rightful heir on the iron throne as my family has always done.

Daenerys: It's good to see you lady Freya.

I leave and join my uncle for the ceremony. I see Viserys observing me as if I am like a pawn in his game. What he doesn't know is I know all about the Game of Thrones as I have been plotting to get my home back and kill the traitor who killed my family.

The rest of the day went smoothly. I did feel very sorry for the Daenerys as she left with Drogo. I somehow also feel connected to her in some way. I clear all my thoughts from my head.

Freya: Blood Must Have Blood

____________________________________________

Comment on how you feel about the story and please vote if you want to see more.