Chapter 2: Encounter With Viserys

Freya POV

I am riding on a horse alongside my uncle. I am a little far away from Daenerys who is riding alongside Jorah but I can hear them conversing. Daenerys seems a little uncomfortable after last night she spend with Khal Drogo.

Jorah: You need to drink, child. And eat.

Jorah hands Daenerys a piece of horse jerky.

Daenerys: Isn't there anything else?

Jorah: The Dothraki have two things in abundance: grass and horses. People can't live on grass.

Daenerys eats the jerky and has a grimace on her face.

Jorah: In the Shadow Lands beyond Asshai, they say there are fields of ghost grass with stalks as pale as milk that glow in the night. It murders all other grass. The Dothraki believe that one day it will cover everything. That's the way the world will end.

While Daenerys looks uneasily at Drogo. Jorah looks from Drogo to her

Jorah: It'll get easier.

Daenerys looks unconvinced as they both rejoin the khalasar and resume riding. Jorah moves away from Daenerys. I look towards my uncle.

Freya: I am going to speak to Daenerys.

My uncle nods at me and I move towards Daenerys.

Freya: You seem troubled Khaleesi. Are you okay?

Daenerys seems troubled by the question. She felt conflicted in her mind. I see this and hold her hand and give her a reassuring smile.

Daenerys: Jorah tells me it will get easier. I know one thing for sure. I can never love him. He just did what he wanted to me like I am his property. I can never love someone who did that to me. Tell me lady Heidi how can it get better.

Freya: It doesn't but you cannot bow your head. You don't have to love him, you just have to make him love you.

Daenerys: How do I do that?

Freya: Right now he believes you are his to take but when he loves you he will do anything for you. Dothraki are very lustful people. You let him fuck you and he will think you are no better than any other woman he has had before. You need to learn to fuck him and you will be the one who is in control. Your brother thinks that you are a pawn in his game to win an army so he can capture the iron throne but do you know what I think?

Daenerys: What?

Freya: I think that you can win the iron throne all alone. You don't need you brother.

Daenerys: That's blasphemy, why would I go against my brother.

Freya: Why won't you? He has abused you all his life. You love him even though he has treated you as of you are his property. Are you his property?

Daenerys: No. I am not his property. I am my own person. Thank you lady Freya.

Freya: I will stand by your side as your soldier to command and when you win the Iron Throne i will be your right hand woman.

I walk away from Daenerys satisfied with what I have done. She should be the one to rule the iron throne not some spoilt bitch like Viserys. I was walking away when I was stopped by an angry Viserys.

Viserys: What do you think you are doing? Telling my sister to be my own person. I am the Dragon, how dare you speak ill of me? I am the king of the seven kingdoms. I will hang you for treason.

He was holding my hand to hard for my liking. I got angry at the fact he was holding me. I took his hand of mine, then kicked him in his gut which send him down to the ground. He was on his ass when i bend down and caught his hair and made him look at me.

Freya: I am not Daenerys, I am not anybody you can control. This is not Westeros. I am the Last Atreides. The blood of the Godzilla and Orion "the demon" . My father and my ancestors may bend their knees to your ancestors no matter what. I know what you are. A spoilt little bitch and let me tell you a truth. (Whispering in his ears) You will never be a king, I will never allow it and hurt Daenerys again and I will kill you

I walk as people gather and I smile at them.

Freya: Just a small misunderstanding among two of us . Nothing to see here.

I walk away and join my uncle. He has a smile on his face.

Aegon: I hope you know what you are doing.

Freya: Blood Must Have Blood uncle and I will have the blood of the Lannister bastard, the traitor who killed my family.

____________________________________________

Please vote and Comment if you liked the chapter.