8 part 3

LOLOL CONTINUING FROM LAST CHAPT..

Cartman drops the marker and walks over to Tolkien.
He walked very slowly, making the suspense kill him.

cartMAN: Well well if it isnt tokenn

tokenthemom: Dude? What is going on and why were you walking so slowly?

cartMAN: I'll get to the point

cartMAN: *ahem*

cartMAN: I DONT WANT YOU TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND FORCE US TO LOVE BLACK PEOPLE AND HAVE OBAMA AS OUR PRES. ITS UNFAIR, AND VIOLATING MY RIGHTS OF ACTIONNN !!! YOU CANT DO THAT SO WE ARE HERE TO STOP YOU

tokenthemom: Wait huh?

Stan felt a sudden tap on his sholder. He looks behind him. And there she was. Wendy.

whitegirlboss: Stan?? What is going on here. Some secret "Boys Out"??

depressostan: Wha- Wendy! Uhhh heyyy 

Stan quickly starts to move infront of whats happening. 

depressostan: We are just... uhhhh Hanging out!! l-like you said..

whitegirlboss: Then why is Eric talking to Tolkien and Pip in bruises?

depressostan: W-why are you even here anyways.

whitegirlboss: The teacher asked me to look for you. But still, answer my question. What , is , going , on.

MEANWHILEEEEEE....

tokenthemom: What are you even talking about?

cartMAN: Dont act you dont know !!1!1! UR GONNA TAKE OVER THE WORLDD

tokenthemom: Is this some sort of game? If so, I'm not playing.

Cartman, quickly making a move, hits Tolkien. He watches him fall the the ground. 

Also meanwhile, with Pip and Kyle:

Pip notices whats going on. It's chaos. He tries to move from Kyle's grip.

ppirrip: Let me gooooo!

motha-jew: noooooooo!

Pip soon enough gets out of Kyle's hold. And helps up Tolkien.

ppirrip: We have to hurry! They want to murder you over something you can't control!

tokenthemom: Murder? Wow. Okay-

cartMAN: GET BACK HERE YOU STUPID-

ALSOOOOO MEANWHILEEEE

Wendy and Stan both stare into their eyes.

depressostan: So uhm... you kinda heard eric speaking to token didnt you?

whitegirlboss: I can't believe you would do such! And I thought you were smarter than this. I guess I'll have the principal over here.

depressostan: Wait.. WHAT??

whitegirlboss: OOOOOO PRINCiPAAALLLL !!

Wendy takes off running. Stan now knowing that their whole plan is fucked up, he chased after her. Eric also had left to chase after Pip. That left Kyle only to be seen.

motha-jew: Wait, we were going to murder Tolkien?!

~Flash Back~ 

cartMAN: Okay so here is my plan: first we go over to pip and bully him, next we try to get him angry.and we know how he is when hes angry. so then i could use him as a weapon to defeat token from taking over the world and making us have to love black people and make obama pres again. and i dont want that. then after we defeat token i take all his money. so then we become rich but not pip. pip can stay poor. Pretty awesome right??

~ Present ~

motha-jew: Shit! I read that wrong didn't I? I'm such an idiot.

motha-jew: I guess all that's left is to fix this mess.

(ik ur prob getting tried of switching sides but..) MEEEAAAAAAANWHILEEE

Wendy soon made it to the principal's office to report what they have been doing.

whitegirlboss: Hello PC Principal. I've come to report a group of boys that I saw doing stuff against our policies.

PCPRINCEEEE#buff: EXCUSEEEE ME? DID YOU JUST USE THE PHRASE "A GROUP OF BOYS" WHEN ONE OF THEM CAN IDENTIFY AS A GIRL OR MAYBE AGENDER/ NON-BI? OR THEY COULD BE TRANSGENDER OR DEMI-GENDER AND DOESNT WISH TO BE CALLED "A BOY"??

whitegirlboss: Well yes- But that's not the problem! They are holding weapons and bullying behind the school!!

PCPRINCEEEE#buff: WHICH "KIDS" ARE THEY?

whitegirlboss: They inclued : Cartman , Kyle , Stan , Pip , and Tolkien.

Stan runs into the office attempting to stop Wendy.

depressostan: Not so fast!

whitegirlboss: *GASP* Right here PC Principal! Stan Marsh.

PCPRINCEEEE#buff: IS IT TRUE THAT YOU ARE BULLYING ALONG WITH THE OTHERS?

depressostan: Look, everything she said is a lie.

whitegirlboss: Check the camreas then!

depressostan: Wait, CAMREAS?

With Tolkien , Phillip , and Eric:

tokenthemom: Dude!? Where are we even going??

ppirrip: Hold on! I have to get my book and summon Damien, then we can hide in the underworld!

tokenthemom: Excuse me?

cartMAN: You guys cant run for too longgg .... fuck im tired..

Pip keeps up the pace, and takes a quick dash out of the school.  He suddenly remembered,

ppirrip: Wait, didn't he come to school?

tokenthemom: Well- time to go back.

They go back inside slowly. They go over to Damien's locker, and there we was, late for class.

rulerofhell: PIP! you stupid good-for-nothing worthless disgusting terrible piece of shit, YOU FORGOT MY TEA.

ppirrip: *Gasp-* How rude of you Damien! I simply didn't have the time! We need your help though. Can we stay in the underworld for a few.....  hours?? maybe days..? Pretty Please!??

Damien lookes directly at Pip's bright blue eyes and blushed. 

rulerofhell: fine...only if you get me tea while we're there.

ppirrip: Hurrah! Now lets go before Eric see's us.

tokenthemom: Speaking of Cartman..

Tolkien points at Cartman, who had been trying to catch up with them.

cartMAN: must......catch....frechie...and...token...oh god i need some cheesy poofs.

ppirrip: OFF WE GO!

Now, Pip holding both Damien and Tolkien's hands, the run off to a few blocks away.

ppirrip: Now Damien!

rulerofhell: im on it , im on it..

Damien summons a hell-hole and is about to jump.

ppirrip: One question, will we die or get terribly hurt if we jump?

rulerofhell: the most that will happen is you passing out of idk falling?

ppirrip: Well, I guess that's fair..

tokenthemom: Hope this doesn't mess up my hair. It cost 5k!!

Damien jumps in and screams.

rulerofhell: im flyingggggggggg....

tokenthemom: He knows he's actually falling right?

ppirrip: Indeed. I guess I'll take my try.

Phillip jumps in too along with Tolkien.

ppirrip: Weeeeeee!

tokethemom: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHSKAHBUAIHJBAAIHASBGYUIWOJ Oh so thats how Clyde did it...

Cartman leaves to school and see's them fall in. He tries to jump in with them, but the hole closed.

cartMAN: SHIT SHIT SHIT!!! NOW WHAT?

-----------------------------------

under alot of editing but have whats here already. ALSO I'LL BE MAKE THE REQUESTS <333

i didnt think people would request at all.

also dip is honestly just canon in this book

so sorry to anybody who doesnt ship them :(

also alot of spelling mistakes (i think idk)

im just less motivated than normal so TAKE IT

also hey kam 😍💗🤞

signing of

-doyin