𝐢𝐢. ben florian.

chapter two

chapter two

ben florian.

A YEAR AGO

It was currently a Wednesday afternoon at Aurdon High.

Audrey, Chad, and Blair had just returned from Science class.

Let's just say, their time there wasn't very good. The substitute they had in particular, clearly wasn't setting a good example.

The three angry teenagers needed to meet their great friend, Ben Florian.

Blair, Ben, Audrey and Chad had been in a friend group for a while at the time, and it was a little awkward.

Probably because Chad made it extremely obvious that he had a thing for Audrey.

Ben got a little overprotective at times. Although, he had a right to be in the situation.

Other than Audrey, Ben reckoned that Blair was the only person in the group with that he connected.

They shared a lot of similarities, and Blair brought out a different side of Ben.

Besides that, Audrey often got envious because of this.

"That teacher was awful," Audrey groaned, forcing Ben, her boyfriend, into a cuddle. Ben stumbled a little, Audrey chuckled warmly as Ben managed to keep his balance carefully. Blair smiled at the couple truthfully, meanwhile Chad looked a little livid.

"Yeah, she was a total idiot," Chad spoke, attempting to calm down his anger as the words darted from his mouth.

"I know right, he was a..."

"Hey Benny boo," Audrey almost hollered, immediately Blair's sentence was cut off in the rudest way. Blair wasn't bothered, as it was nothing unusual, although she felt herself get the ick at the nickname Audrey thrown at him.

Ashamed to admit it, Ben felt sympathetic for Blair. This intruding act toward Blair from Audrey was constant.

Ben had been too nervous to stand up for Blair, as Audrey was deep down a vicious beast.

Audrey may be previewed as an innocent, heartwarming teenager at Auradon High, but you have been mistaken.

In reality, Audrey Rose was a huge bully. Sometimes she wouldn't even deny it, except when she was around teachers or something.