𝐯. bad idea.

chapter five

chapter five

bad idea.

PRESENT TIME
-blair's pov.

I love science. It's like one of my favourite subjects.

Chemistry is my favourite though. I don't know why I find it so cool finding out about chemistry. Something about it scratches my brain.

Carlos is in school but he isn't in this class of mine right now. Neither is Jane. But I have Evie and Doug though, I'm getting along with Evie, and so is Doug.

"Any chance he's in line for a throne?" Evie whispers to me, referring to Chad Charming. I'm not really a fan of Chad Charming. He's kind of full of himself. He thinks he's special. I don't like that.

"Oh god Eve." I mumble. "Him?" I whisper.

"He's stunning." Evie replies. I don't know what she sees in him to be honest. "Anywhere in line?" Evie adds, smiling like mad at Chad Charming. A little embarrassing how someone as beautiful as her could like someone as stuck up as him.

"Chad, Prince Charming, Jr." Doug states. "Cinderellas son." Evie looks at Doug in shock. I'm glad she's shocked because she can do so much better than him. "Chad inherited the charm but not a lot of, there, there, you know what I mean?"

"I agree." I say glaring at Chad, although he ignores me.

"Looks like there there to me." Evie replies dreamily. God, she actually likes him? Oh god.

"Evie!" The teacher shouts, catching mine and her attention. "Perhaps this is just review for you. So tell me, what is the average atomic weight of silver?" Evie looks at me for an answer.

"I don't even know." I whisper. She looks scared as she turns back to the teacher and says;

"Atomic weight? Well not very much I mean, it's an atom right?" Her and Chad begin to chuckle awkwardly. "Oh." Evie stands up and walks to the board with her mirror in her hand. She looks at me and she puts her finger on her lips and I send her a re assuring nod. I'm not just gonna snitch on my friend. "How do i find the atomic weight of silver?" She picks up a chalk and begins to write on the chalkboard. "That would be, one zero six point nine zero five times zero point five two zero zero, plus, one zero eight point nine zero five, times zero point four zero zero, which, Mr Deley, would give us one point seven zero nine, AMU." She surely wouldn't be able to work out that by herself, i dont know why everyone isn't catching on. Though, I'm not a snitch.

"Amu?" I overhear Doug mutter.

"I forget." The teacher begins. "Always a mistake to underestimate..."

"A villan? Don't make it again." Evie says. As Evie is about to walk away she walks past Chad, and he passes her a note, she hesitantly takes it. He is pathetic, I wish Carlos was here so I could talk to him about how much I hate Chad Charming. She sits down next to me and taps me, asking for me to read what Chad says.

"Meet me at the bleachers at three."

I giggle. "What?" Evie asks.

"Nothing it's just pretty funny to watch." I say, smirking.

"It's pretty funny to watch Carlos try it with you as-well." Evie teases, she obviously doesn't know I like him so I have to shrug it off. She looks up at him and nods. They are so weird.

LATER

I have spoken to Carlos a lot today. We haven't been in the same classes but when he saw me he says hi to me which makes me feel good. I don't know if I like him. If I do I'm never gonna tell anyone.

He'll be one of those crushes that I'll never do anything about.

Anyway, I need to study so I'm on my way back to my dorm. I need to find my studying book for science but I can't find it anywhere.

"Jane have you seen my science book?" I ask as I walk into my room. For some reason, Mal and Evie are there, why are they hanging out with Jane?

Oh wait. This isn't my room.

"Oh. I'm so sorry." I panic. This is so embarrassing.

"Blair wait." Someone shouts, I cant tell if it's Mal or Evie.

"Stay for a bit." Mal suggests.

Is this a good idea?

"You sure?"

"Of course!" Evie smiles. I shrug.

"If you want, I guess."

alysha speaks !!
Just a short lil chapter to show evie and Blair's friendship❤️

alysha speaks !!Just a short lil chapter to show evie and Blair's friendship❤️