The Keg

Hyde ran his hand through stephs hair while she sat in his lap in the back of the cruiser. The two had been kind of seeing each other since the president came but they definitely were not going to tell the gang. It would be a big deal and neither of them were ready to go steady yet. They had agreed that for now they were just having fun and they didn't have to explain that to anyone.

"God you're hot" the pairs lips parted and they just gazed into each others eyes for a while. "We should probably get back to class" Steph giggled, she couldn't believe how lucky she was. "Yeah we could, or we could just do this instead" Hyde flipped them over so she was laying underneath him. He peppered kisses over her face, down her neck and she closed her eyes.

Hyde kept going, lower and lower. "Hyde? I uh I don't think I'm ready just yet" the two had talked about sex but Stephanie wasn't ready to go all the way yet. She wasn't a virgin but she had only slept with one guy before and she was so heartbroken when her and Kyle broke up. She didn't want to rush things with Hyde, she really cared about him and wanted it to be special.

Steph went a bit shy, but Hyde held her face and looked at her. "Hey that's okay, we don't have to. Let's just stay like this" he laid down beside her and pulled her into a hug, her head resting on his chest. His heartbeat sounded so steady and soothing, she was used to laying on him but it was so much better now. They ended up falling asleep, cuddling in the back of the cruiser, both feeling so comfortable with each other.

Hyde was the first to wake up, he pulled away from Stephanie to sit up and found Eric and Donna sat in the front seats. "Why are we moving?" He asked groggily. "Hyde what the hell?" Stephanie sits up next to him, much to the others surprise.

"What are you guys doing in here?" Steph turned slightly to hide the red glowing on her cheeks. "What are you guys doing in here?" Hyde shot back, noticing the girls unease. "I cut class" Eric proudly explained. The two in the back both pulled a face, not believing their friend at all. "Yeah right, so was there like a fire drill or something?" "No. Look I do bad things" Eric tried to defend himself but the others all laughed.

"Good one man" Stephanie leaned back against the wall and stretched her legs across hydes lap. "I've ditched class before!" "Oh is oppie getting angry?" Hyde snickered and smiled at the blonde while she pulled his sunglasses on. "What did I tell you about calling me oppie" Forman was getting visibly flustered and turned fully to face the girl. "Oppie look out for that keg!"

The car skidded to stop before the abandoned keg and the teens stared in awe. "Wow" Donna muttered. "It is a keg!" "Of beer!" Steph lowered the sunglasses to get a better look. "It must be a sign" Hyde added, not taking his eyes off of it. "Of beer!" The blonde sat up on her knees excitedly. "Oh that's it I'm cutting class everyday!"

Forman and Hyde both got out to go retrieve the keg and the girls stayed out in the cruiser. "What we're you and Hyde doing in here?" Donna looked at her friend through the rear view mirror. Stephanie just shrugged "just didn't feel like going to class so we hung out here" Donna didn't fully believe that but she knew that if something was going on Steph would tell her first.

I'm Formans basement Stephanie say cross legged on the couch while she watched Kelso and Hyde carry the keg in. "How did you find it?" Fez asked. "We we're driving down the road man and there she was" "oh it was a beer in the headlights! That's my first American joke" the group just stared at the foreign kid while he laughed at his own bad joke.

Stephanie made her way up the stairs to get a drink and left the gang to come up with a plan for their keg. When she returned she crossed paths with mrs Forman on the stairs and smiled to greet her. "We'll we're are we having the party?" Donna asked the guys. "We're having a party?" Hyde nodded to the girl and pulled her to sit on his lap in his seat. "Beats me. If you guys need me I'll be with Jackie over at out secret make out place." Kelso walked over to the door.