I'm inside a novel now? Great..

I'm inside a novel.
To be more precise.. A rom com novel.

As far as I can remember I was coming out of my favourite bookstore then suddenly everything turned black. Did I faint? Or did I get hit a by some truck or something and transmigrate into this place.

Well I've read many novels like this where a girl gets hit by a truck and transmigrate as a villain or an insignificant side character. The only difference is that they know the whole story of the novel that they're in. But on the other hand I...

I don't know anything...

There was a popular romance novel going around named "bitter sweet love"
Since all of the hype it was getting, I got curious and decided to check it out for myself. I've only read the description so far. And I know how the leads look like. So it goes like this-

[Ahn Eunjoo is a 17 year old highschool student. She grew up with many hardships  since her family was not very wealthy. But Eunjoo didn't let this demotivate herself. Her dream was to get admitted into her dream college. So that she could quickly graduate and help her father in his small business. Her parents knew she would make them proud since she was as bright as a start since she was little. Eunjoo just wanted to live a peaceful life without getting much attention-

Yeah yeah sure you wanted a peaceful life sigh..

-But her highschool life takes a sudden turn as the two most popular and rich boys in the school fall for her at the same time. Will Eunjoo be able to have the peace she dreamed of? Or will her life become a total circus?]

Annnnnd that's it. A typical cliche. Two boys swooning over a girl. But as for me.. I only know the description, how they look like and their names. I'm definitely not the main character since people around here call me Ga Eun.. And looking at my condition, I come from a pretty wealthy family.

My real name is Yang Soo Min. In my previous life I was a 25 year old office worker. And what else? That's basically it. My life's pretty boring to be honest. My parents both died at an early age so the only one I could call my family was my brother. My brother's still in highschool though. I wonder how he feels about my sudden disappearance. I definitely did not DIE. Then how did I end up here? And also in a novel that I have no CLUE about! Why is my luck sooo bad???

Sigh..

No point in getting angry. I'm currently  getting ready for my classes. In order to survive in this world that I have zero knowledge about I need to find the female lead first. And possibly
find a way to get out of here. Even if I didn’t read the novel it's fine I can still use my knowledge since I have read various types of other novels with the same plot.

"Miss It's almost time to go. Or else you’ll be late" said a young girl with brown hair and black eyes. Her name is Sasha. Sasha is my personal maid in this world.

"Yup I'm ready I'm coming just wait a little bit. And pack my breakfast I'll eat it on the way to school" I said as I hurriedly put on my uniform.

"As you wish miss"

Being rich is fancy alright? We even got maids at our house to do all the work. It's only been a week since I've entered this place. I don't even know which school fl goes to. And most importantly what my role is. I've tried to remember countless of times if my friends (who were literally crazy over the novel) ever mentioned the name Ga Eun. But alas... Nothing came to mind.

Countless of thoughts flooded my brain as I went down stairs. I saw my dad waiting for me infront of the mansion. Yes a mansion. It would be a sin to call this place a home. Home doesn’t do it justice with how big this whole place is! I give my dad a hug before I step inside the car waiting to pick me up.