P r o l o g u e !

(Please keep in mind, this is a work in progress and will be finished momentarily..)

It's night time, the crickets are chirping outside in the grass as the stars twinkled in the night sky.
Everyone is asleep, including Dave, Bambi, Expunged, pin, Ryker, Bandu, Tristian, and even Loomie herself.
Loomie was sleeping next to Dave, hugging behind him, her hair-like arms around him. She snores quietly, while Dave was fast asleep, along with her and the others who are sleeping in their own rooms.

That was, until a noise woke loomie up.

Wondering what was making the noise was coming  from downstairs, she slowly and gently unwrapped her arms around Dave as she tried not to wake him.
Standing up, loomie snuck downstairs to find out what was making the noise.

Walking down the stairs, she tip-toed her way to the light switch, trying her best not to alert the figure in the shadows. But when she turned on the light, the stranger slowly turned around, fork at hand with a plate of cake in the other.

". . ."

Loomie started to tear up, while the stranger dropped the plate of cake onto the floor, trying to calm and quiet her down a bit.

"Shh!! p-please don't cry!!"
The stranger tried to make goofy faces to make her feel better, but it wouldn't stop her crying.

"Loomie..what're you doing up so late..?"
The squeaking noise of s few small wheels could be heard, it was Dave.
When he saw his girlfriend crying, he was worried, wheeling over to her and rubbing her back.
Yawning, Dave checked the kitchen clock, revealing it to be only 2am.*

"We should go back to bed.."
he sighed, continuing to pat her back, but she shook her head.

"Hm..? How come..did something happen?"
He asked her, she was shivering with fear, Dave was wondering what she was looking at.
Looking over to the floor, Dave noticed a plate of sponge cake on the floor.

"what happened honey..?"
Loomie slowly looked up, then hugged Dave, her expression terrified.

"...?"

"What the..-"

"Hello..!..hehe.."

Dave, staring at the weird girl, was quiet for a minute, before spouting so many questions that it might make you feel overwhelmed from them.

"Wh-who are you?? And what are you doing in our house!?"
He asked her. The girl floated back down to eye level, along with the twigs levitating around her.

"W-well, it's kinda a long story"
she replied, rubbing the the back of her neck sheepishly.
Dave's eyes widened a bit as he looked at Landu, not really knowing what to say.

She opted to not say anything else to dave and turned her attention over to Loomie.
"Woah, you look just like me."
the girl looked over at loomie, now close to her face to get a better look at the girl.

"Names Landu! And yours?"
She asked Loomie, her eyes sparkling like a child receiving their gifts on Christmas.

'Loomie..'
but all landu heard was a small hum.

"Woah!! Loomie! We both have L's in our name! That's so cool!! 💛"
she hugged her somewhat tightly.

"Hey..let's keep our hands to ourselves alright..?"
Dave sighed deeply, gesturing towards Landu.

Suddenly, all three of them heard a noise. Turning around, they looked over at who was walking down the stairs--

..It was Bambi.

"What the hell are you two doing downstairs.. and at 2 a.m..?—"
Bambi growled at them while rubbing one of his eyes, before he noticed the girl next to them with a fork at hand and cake splattered on the floor.

". . ."

"Aww!!! You're so small and cute!!" Landu noticed bambi as well, and as she said that she hugged him tightly, with Bambi trying to push her off because of the twigs hurting a bit.

"O-oi! let me go dammit!!"
Bambi managed to speak, even if he was being hugged so tightly that it might've broken a few of his ribs. (/j lol)

"Who the hell even are you??"

"Name's Landu! Pleased to meet ya!"
She introduced herself with a smile, repeatedly shaking Bambi's hand with mild force, probably shaking the tired man a bit with how much she's shaking him.

"Names landu! Pleased to meet ya!"

"How're we going to tell the others about this.."
Dave sighed to himself, his hand scratching the back of his neck as he had a nervous look on his face.

Loomie, on the other hand, was observing her other self. Now that she got a good look at her, she realized she looked a bit familiar to someone she knows; even her name sounded a bit familiar to the girl.

This is going to be a long night...