I.

"blinds wide open so he can see you in the dark when you're sleeping"

Alia Kadir
Baton Rouge 📍
8:51pm

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Alia sighed softly as she killed the engine on her car, it was a relief right now to be seeing her home infront of her just a few feet away.

"I dont know what the hell is wrong with this Davi" Destiny, Alia's bestfriend spoke with slight frustration in her tone. Rubbing her hand over her forehead as a sign of slight stress.

Alia knitted her eyebrows together in confusion, as she looked down at the phone resting on her thick thighs wrapped up in her jeans.

"What you say that fo?" She wondered it was kinda random, considering how quiet the two had been on the phone in comfort for a while.

"Chile him and Taleiah arguing on live again" Destiny shook her head, not even the slightest bit amused. Just nosey.

"At this point its not even entertaining anymore at this point it's fucking sad" She added, using the top button on the side to increase the volume on the app.

Kadir shrugged her shoulder at the last statement about their mutual friend, remembering at a point in time she was the one both Taleiah and Davi both vented to. After a while she realized no matter what they said neither were ready or going to leave each other alone.

Not now at least.. giving her no choice but remove herself.

As much as she wanted to be there for her friend Davi she had her own rocky relationship to uphold, dealing with the up and downs of that.

"I don't even pay they ass mind no more" Alia said shaking her head, feeling her high from her previous blunt settle in. The week had felt so long and its only Wednesday.

"I need to stop because these fools obviously aren't leaving each other alone i have nothing left to say" She sighed, exiting out of the live and then app. Returning back to the facetime call.

Alia nodded hearing what she said but had yet to reply, in the reflection of her rear view she could see a blacked out car riding slowly past her house.

She raised her eyebrow, thinking if that was same black car from the other night that rode past her then too.

"Lemme me take my ass innis house" Alia said to herself, gathering her purse, keys and phone off her lap. Climbing out side of her vehicle, then shutting the driver's side door behind her.