II.

"Don't wanna seem like a punk pussy that simps over punk pussy"

Alia Kadir
Baton Rouge, LA 📍
9:40pm

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

She sat silently in a chair on the porch built outside of her bed room, pillars stabilized the ledge, making portions of the culdesac visible. Surrounded by hers and three other houses.

Alia sat in her favorite light brown wooden chair with two white soft cushions behind and underneath her. In between her index and middle fingers of her left hand was a white paper.

The right one held her phone, as she scrolled through twitter in boredom, people weren't being themselves tonight and cutting up how they usually do. So with that she soon became ennui.

Exiting out of the app altogether, just as her phone began ranging. It made her jump a bit by how suddenly fast it happened, plus given the state she was in.

Soon her eyebrows knit together looking down at the unknown Texas area code, she licked over her full plump lips out of habit and took the bottom one in between her teeth.

Debating if she should answer or not, whoever it was really seemed to be calling her on purpose. Seeing as how long the phone rang.

She ended up by hitting the lock button once, ending the call, letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

Looking at her phone crazy for a second then took the moment of silence as a opportunity to light up her blunt again, smoke streamed from it as she pulled, getting a perfect hit. When her phone suddenly began to ring again.

Her eyes dart down to the screen as she inhaled the doja, tilting her head to the side now curious.

It was the same number...

She wondered if it could be Tez "her boyfriend", he was known for using multiple numbers to get in contact with her. Crazy thing is he was never blocked from anything to get in touch with her, he just does shit like that.

Rolling her eyes in a circle, she pulled smoke into her mouth from the paper again. Sliding the bar over to answer the call.

She stayed silent waiting to hear him say something, knowing immediately after he would be coppin pleads about why she hasn't heard from him.

"Hello?" She said in exasperation, growing tired of the eerie silence.

"Why you ain answer when had first called you?" A soft voice says back, only furthering her confusion... and curiosity.