V.

Alia KadirBaton Rogue, LA📍8:21am

Alia Kadir
Baton Rogue, LA📍
8:21am

¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥

Sittin at a table just outside of the Starbucks on Corporate Boulevard, Alia enjoyed herself a Strawberry cream frappe with foam on top, to accompany the acaí bowl she chose to eat today for breakfast.

Her first meal of the day was usually light, just enough to get her going until lunch time rolls around. The weather was warm and sunny at the moment, perfect for the short yet not too revealing outfit she was dressed in.

Just across the street was a feild that schools sometimes used for their sports teams, it was early Saturday and she knew on this day most times that McKinley's high school Junior varsity football team would practice there.

Usually around eight thirty, nine-ish.

The only reason for having this information was not to scope out the underage players on the field, her interest was more so focused on who came to the field each practice to watch them. Well, one in particular.

Based off what she saw on his instagram account Kemani's brother was one of the best players on the team, he was only a sophomore and had colleges calling his family already wanting to scout the teenager for his coming college years.

She had picture memory of his jersey number and the same last name of the man of her interest.

Jersey number 3.

The number most likely influenced by his older sibling, whom the young boy looked up to for most of his life, they were the only two born to their mother of Alia's knowledge. Kemani ensured to be the active male figure for Kawae. Not wanting his younger to be another Baton Rogue statistic, for the most part he wasn't.

Alia admired the man's strong will to take on that role, because sadly a lot of people in their city didn't care too. Family or not.

It only made her infatuation with him grow deeper knowing that he was more than a beautiful handsome face and mind, he was a man with real responsibilities at the end of each day.

Checking the time on her digital Apple Watch to see the time slowly creeping up 8:30 just five minutes shy of it. Would she really sit here and wait just to see the man that haunted her dreams just about every night? Yes, to put it simply.

Besides breakfast, seeing him would give her the kick she needed to start her Saturday off correctly, even if from afar. She was tired of checking his account to only see the same few posts and no new stories and needed the real thing now.