On A Ranch?

I tried to go out but some thing was restricting me! I was trapped!

" Untie him, then just let him go once I'm out of the way. Okay." I saw a human and snapped at them as they hurriedly undid my lead rope.

I couldn't feel anything restricting my rump so I zoomed back. With a clatter of my hooves I was off! I turned a circle on my hind legs and and sprinted full speed in the other way. Trees shaded either side of me but I was oblivious to them. I was running, freely and I was wild again. Free. I saw a fence approaching so I shortened my strides to clear the jump.

All my concentration was set on the jump when BAM out of nowhere a rope hit the side of my flank causing me to loose focus and stop before the jump.

A rope went around my neck and I followed where it took me grudgingly.

Once Inside the stable, I found out how nervous I actually was this new place! New Smells and sounds yet it was all the same for me, I fidgeted around and threw my head up. I didn't like it. This was too small. I had no horses to be with! I started jumping around and whinnying as I kicked the side of the box, my hoof went through causing me to squeal.

"Shut up!" I heard some thing shout. I heard that phrase several times that night but never quite got the message.

When the sun rose and the rooster crowed, I knew i had to be home. This wasn't good enough!I mean all these strange noises and animals.A sweet smell brought my thoughts some where else as the human walked by with a bright object, It was coming straight for me!

I jumped back startled.

"It's alright boy, it's just a bucket. You'll find find whats inside and you'll be happy.

I was still scared but I wouldn't show it, I was king. I ran to the thing and knocked it out of her hands.

Then i snorted.

Take that kangaroo! I went to the back of the stall, While she tried to clean the sweet smelling white stuff now scattered on the floor.

I didn't want to go! They tried to chase me out of the stall, but you cant beat me at my own game. Can you?

When I finally went out, I was taken to  A yard with very high feces, they scared me. Every thing about thing place scared me.

They put me in and closed the gates.