Almost x and x never

"... do you feel a bit better?" I ask him quietly, and he paused in thought and nodded.

"My throat feels relatively healed, so... yeah, pretty much" he chuckled quietly, just staring into my eyes. He shuffled to wrap his arms around my waist in a hug and I nest my chin in his neck, calming down completely as I get soothed by his scent. After a while I pulled away from the hug and our eyes met. Something in my guts stirred at the way he just looked at me, oddly enough. His whole face looked so pretty. His blue eyes were locked on mine, softly looking at me just admiring my face. His lips curled slightly up in a smile, and his hands were gently holding my waist, cautious to not make me uncomfortable. He's so pretty.

My head unconsciously leans in towards his and he hesitantly leaned in as well as my heartbeat quickened almost excitedly. I could feel his warm gentle breath on my lips as we almost kiss but the door opened and Alluka walked in on her phone, "So you'll never guess what happened-..." she drew out her speech as she stared blankly at the position and close proximity Killua and I were in and simply nodded, "Alright, your busy. I'll come back later~" she smirked as she walked out of the bedroom closing the door.

Killua was still frozen in embarrassment and fear as I looked back at him, his eyes glued on the door as a whimper escaped his lips. I giggled, "Hey hey it's fine, just Alluka" I smiled as I pulled his face to look at mine gently, his face a bit flushed from embarrassment I presume. Maybe he doesn't want his first kiss to be with his best friend. I don't want him to feel uncomfortable. I decide to lean in towards his face, and he froze with a whimper in anticipation. I only giggled to myself and kissed his cheek, "Don't worry, im not going to do that without your permission" I say and he nodded nervously, looking away.

Killua's POV:

He... he almost kissed me!! Not like it would make a difference since he isn't in love with me, but A PRETTY BOY ALMOST KISSED ME! My whole mind shut down all other thoughts besides that one and my whole face flushed, flustered at the current situation and confused at his intentions. What is he trying to do?? Kill me faster?? I must have slightly blanked out because suddenly I felt a ticking sensation on my neck and I squeaked in response, hands flying up near my chest in protest.

I then realized it was just Gon nuzzling against my neck, so I cleared my throat silently and hesitantly rested my slightly quaking hands on him, one to rest on the back of his head and the other on his higher back, unsure if it's ok to even touch such a angel as this boy. He shuffled slightly and looked up at me with a smile, "Did it really shake you up that bad to be caught by your sister?" He teased and I hissed in defence, "S-SHUT UP!!" I complained and pushed his face away with my hands as he only giggled and gently kisses my hands, using his own to have my palms face him as he carefully presses a full kiss onto each palm and had a big goofy smile as he looked up at me with a adoring gaze.

I gulped quietly but looked back at him and he simply pushed me against the bedframe gently and sat on my lap. "Is this ok?" He asked quietly as I timidly nodded. What is he doing?? I.. I like him here though. Maybe this is just normal. Am I overthinking this? As thousands of scenarios flood through my mind he leaned in towards my neck and gently pressed his slightly moist lips against my skin, the feeling of his lips on my now sensitive skin made me whimper as my hands nervously found their way onto his hips, resting there anxiously.

He kissed my neck in a couple more places, and my breath hitched quietly as he found a soft spot. He smiled gently and kissed that spot near my collarbone and neck more deeply, my eyes glued on his face, eager to know what's going on in his head. After a couple seconds he gently pulled away and pressed another kiss on my neck slightly above, then going back to the spot and tilting his head to slightly bite at my skin, in response I whimper and gently clench his thighs from the feeling of him marking me.

After a while he made a couple more marks on my collarbone and gently trailed kisses up my neck to my jawline to my chin, to which he just stared at my eyes. I probably look like a mess right now, completely under his thumb and utterly flushed due to what he did, my eyes glazed over with a want of him, even though i bit my lip in repression of that. After a moment of silence I spoke up, "S-so.. u-uh.." I muttered out quietly, looking away. I hope that wasn't a mistake, what he did. I hope he doesn't regret it. I hope he doesn't leave me.

".. Sorry, you just looked so pretty" he giggled, and tilted my head to look at his, "And I was seeing if this was ok. You seemed to like it though, I'm glad of that" he said quietly and I somehow flushed even more as I whimpered, "N-no I didn't! Y-you have no proof!" I complained and he just chuckled, "Well, you didn't say no, which means that you were okay with it and the way your face is flushed, I presume you liked it. Was I wrong?" He asked, slight genuine concern written on his face as he gently rubbed the other side of my collarbone with his left thumb. I had no way of arguing against that, so I only looked away again with a grumble, he's not wrong.

"Can I try something then? It might feel better then before" he said gently and I curiously looked at him, my heart beating in my throat. What does he..-? "U-uhm... sure.." I said quietly, curiosity consuming my logic. He smiled in response and shuffled us around so that I was pressed against the bed and he leaned down towards me, still on my lap, "If you ever feel uncomfortable, tell me ok?" He asked quietly as his hands gently grazed the top of my chest to my stomach, sending a whole shiver down my spine. He felt me down through my shirt, and I looked away flustered. Did he just want to touch me? I looked back at him and he gently tugged at the hem of my shirt, wait does he want to-..??

This feels slightly rushed, and I don't even know if he likes me or is just, I don't know, horny?? I mean, he is upset at his girlfriend so maybe he can't do anything with her so he decided sometime I'm the next best thing? That idea sunk my heart, but the gentleness of his hands gently slipping under my shirt and running his fingers across my skin as he pulls off my shirt, lifting it off my arms and gently setting it to the side made me snap out of it, whatever this is, I don't want it to stop. I know it's selfish, but I don't want him to suffer if he really is horny and personal conflict lead to this! So, I let him do what he wants with my chest, and what he wants apparently is to gawk at my chest and abs, and I whimpered from him eyeing me, "s-stop that.." I complained quietly and he nodded with a smile, gently exploring every crevasse of my chest, each movement made me shiver under his touch, my body sensitive to him.

"... Remember, tap me of your ever uncomfortable okay?" He warned quietly as I nodded. "No, Killua, give me a verbal yes, please" he asked and I quietly responded, "... y-yes. Ill let you k-know"

"Good. This is a one-time thing, ok Killu? I just need to blow off some steam" he stated, and i froze, but hesitantly nodded, "... o-ok.."

"... You're pretty, you know"