5. Pasio (1)

(i actually got ss morty and sc ingo as my first pulls during their events, emmet took at least 3 pulls. ss morty is kinda disappointing though. sc emmet is a sweeper, and sc ingo's trainer moves are fantastic, but yeah, decide which version of everyone you wanna think they are in this chapter, cause this is just another excuse to plop my favorite subway bois into a chapter)

Hilda: A Beautifly! Hey, little guy, gal or nonbinary pal!
Emmet: Can a Beautifly be nonbinary?
Hilda: I mean, maybe? I don't judge.
Leaf, staring dreamily out of the window: Ah, have you ever imagine having Vivillon wings? Then-
Lear: Then it would be inconvenient as fuck. Your wings would smack every doorframe and your clothes would have to have holes in the back.
Rosa: Also, your wing's paper thin, so even a six year old aimed a NERF gun at it would... Yeah...
Serena: *sips coffee* According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a-
Leaf: No, nononono. You fuckers have already shattered my dream, you don't get the fucking privilege to make that reference.
Emmet: Also, it's about a Vivillon, not a Combee... Why would you make that reference?
Hilda: You clearly have not lived with them long enough.

Hop: Damn, the power went out.
Scottie: Don't worry, I got this.
Scottie: *stomps foot*
Hop: What-?
Scottie: *Sketchers light up*

Rosa: Is he stupid?
Blue: Yes, but he prefers to be called Scottie.

Bettie: You're pathetic!
Scottie: You're pathetic-er!
Hop: You're both losers.

Nate: Bottling up negative emotions is bad for your health, so you shouldn't do it.
Scottie: I know, that's why I bottle up all my emotions, both positive and negative, so it cancels out.
Nate: Th-that's not how that works-

Paulo, watching Ingo & Emmet panic : What's going on?
Gloria: Ingo is having a midlife crisis and Emmet is just having a crisis.

Emmet: Stressed.
Rosa: Depressed.
Leaf: Possessed.
Lear: Obsessed.
Red: Impressed.
Hop: Chicken breast.
Everyone: ...What?
Hop: I just wanted to join in.

Lillie: I currently have 7 empty notebooks and I have no idea what to put in them. Any suggestions?
Emmet: Put spaghetti in it.
Lillie: I am currently taking suggestions from everyone but you.
Leaf: Put spaghetti in it.
Lillie: I am currently taking suggestions from everyone but you two.
Serena: Put spaghetti in it.
Lillie: I am no longer taking suggestions.

Serena: I think it's time to start fucking some shit up.
Misty: Oh no.
Serena: More like "oh yes!"

Scottie: I feel awful about killing you.
Misty:
Scottie: Even though technically you never even died, so I don't know what you're bitching about.

Barry: So, according to my university, it is, quote, "my responsibility if there is an internet outage to contact the faculty and the department."
Barry: Now, if you're a critical thinker like me, you might be wondering one thing.
Barry: HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO EMAIL THE DEPARTMENT?!?!?!

Nate: What is everyone for Halloween?
Lillie: I'm Riolu Girl!
Rosa: A clown.
Nate: So I'm guessing we don't need to get you a costume then?

Hop: What're ya doin?
Bettie: Stealing my neighbor's Meowth.
Hop: Scandalous.
Hop: Can I help?

Hilbert: *Answers phone.* Hello?
Iris: It's Iris.
Hilbert: What did she do this time?
Iris: No, it's me, Hilbert. It's actually me.
Hilbert: What did you do this time?

Lear: I reserve the right to judge a movie based on when it was made, thank you very much.
Serena: You consider anything made before 2000 old and bad.
Lear: And I reserve that right! After all....
Lear: I bet you wouldn't like the average movie made in 1879!
Serena: There were no movies made in 1879.
Lear: *slams table* WRONG! There was ONE movie made in 1879! The first movie! A zoopraxioscope of a horse galloping!
Nate: Oooh! Let's go ask Ingo if he saw it in theatres!

Nate: You fuckers don't know about my knife stick. It's a knife taped to a stick and it's the ultimate weapon.
Red: Spear.
Nate: BLOCKED.

Serena: Sometimes I like to place my hands on someone's cheeks, look into their eyes...
Serena: ...And violently jerk their head until it snaps.
Calem: ...That took an unexpected turn.
Iris: So did their neck.

Emmet: *sneaking in through his window*
Elesa: *turning in her chair and flicking the light one* You want to tell me where you've been all night?
Emmet: I was with Ingo?
Ingo: *turning in his chair* Wanna try again?

Bettie: Why's it called an oven when you of in the cold food and you of out hot eat the food?
Iris: ...What???

Bettie: *in a jail cell* What about my Miranda rights!? You're supposed to say I have 'the right to remain silent'"! NOBODY SAID I HAD THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT!
Gloria: *in the cell next to her* You have the right to remain silent, what you lack is the capacity.

Barry: *walking around disappointed after visiting an aquarium*
Elesa: Barry, what did you think a tiger shark was?

Barry: Do you think I'm plastic?
Gloria: No.
Barry: Phew. Oka-
Gloria: Plastic, at least, has some use in life. You're not plastic.

Calem: Adulting is hard.
Calem: How do I quit?
Blue: Time travel.
Rosa: Die.

Iris: Hey Leaf, I've got an idea for how to solve this.
Leaf, pulling out a shotgun: Yeah?
Iris: Wh- No! That's not the idea, Leaf!

Serena: I found a note in one of my old word .docs that said Note to self: Get revenge on Gloria.
Serena: Except I couldn't remember what I was supposed to get revenge for.
Serena: But I trusted my own judgment, so I went with it.
Gloria: Hmm... I don't know what you were supposed to get revenge for, either.
Serena: I can only assume you got what was coming to you. Not 100 percent sure, though.
Gloria: Well, whatever I did, I guess I deserved it.
Serena: Let that possibly be a lesson to you.