The Truth About Pizza Guy

The episode starts at the Higglytown Pizzeria where the annoying pizza brat is sweeping the floor with a broom, getting ready to open for lunch when he hears a knock on the door, he opens it to find the four main children and their sidekick, Fran the squirrel with very pissed off looks on their faces and folded arms.

Pizza Guy: Hey Higgly Dudes and Dudettes why the pouty wouty looks! Ga ha!

Twinkle slaps Pizza Guy in the face, causing him to fall on the floor and the other children and squirrel start to kick and beat the shit out of him.

Pizza Guy: Hey cut it out crabby higglys!
You know hitting is a no way ho za...

WHACK!

Kip uses a chip pan to hit Pizza Guy on the head and knock him out!

Pizza Guy opens his eyes after getting hit on the head and sees that he is no longer at the pizzeria, instead he is at the happy friendly sparkly toast clubhouse, strapped on the wall and mouth covered thanks to a butt load of duct tape.

Eubie: You have got some explaining to do Mr Pizza Stalker Guy

Pizza Guy: Mmmph Mmmph (Uh Oh)

Wayne tears off the duct tape off Pizza Guy's mouth, allowing him to talk with his surfer jerk voice.

Kip: Why do you keep following us almost everyday?

Pizza Guy: Because you guys are the most radical friends ever! Ha!

BZZZZZZZZ!

Fran uses an electric prod on Pizza Guy.

Higgly Kids: TELL US THE TRUTH YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!!

Pizza Guy: So you want the untold truth about me heh?

Higgly Kids: YES!

Fran: Pizza Guy, why out of all people do you keep following these 4 innocent children everywhere they go?

Pizza Guy: Why should you care you fucking rat?

BZZZZZT!

Wayne uses the electric prod on Pizza Guy and pulls out a newspaper with a picture of Pizza Guy on the front, the title reads "Pizza Phile".

Pizza Guy looks at the newspaper and gulps.

Pizza Guy: H-how did you know about this?

Twinkle pulls down her giant white paper she uses for her ideas and starts to illustrate all the events that had happened, before finding out about Pizza Guy.

Twinkle: It all started right after you left in your helicopter at me and Wayne's house, Our mom, Kip's parents and Eubie's aunt and uncle came towards us with very frightened and serious looks on their faces. Our mom said "Children, please come inside, we've got some very important and frightening news to tell you". We did as our mother said and went inside and sat on the couch. "What's the frightening news Miss Wayne and Twinkle's mom?", asked Eubie, "Well, you know how Pizza Guy always shows up everywhere you go?", asked Kip's Dad, we all replied with a "yes", "Well we just herd the news", Eubie's uncle Zooter began, "That  Pizza Guy", Eubie's aunt Mellie continued followed by a finishing chorus with all the grown ups, "IS EXPOSED AS A CRIMINAL WHO STALKS AND HARMS CHILDREN!", we all screamed and Fran fainted, "Holy Cow!", hollered Wayne, "Is this why he always follows us anywhere we go?!", "I'm afraid that is true son", our mom answered with tears in her eyes, "I can't believe we let our precious treasures interact and travel with such an evil blonde cunt", Kip's mom muttered with anger and betrayal in her voice, "What are we going to do?" I asked my mom, "I know just the person who can help us!", exclaimed Kip's dad, "Is it someone special?", asked Eubie, "Yes it is Eubie!", replied Kip's dad, "You kids go to the pizzeria and confront Pizza Guy, while we call for help", "Yes Sir!", we replied and made our way to the pizzeria to expose you!

Twinkle pulls her giant paper back up and puts on a disgusted look on Pizza Guy.

The kids hear a voice from outside.

????: Kids have you caught him?

Higgly Kids: Yes we have!

The door opens to reveal none other than the devil himself followed by the grown ups.

The Devil: Well mister Pizza Phile, looks like you need to come with me to Higgly Hell!

Pizza Guy: NO! PLEASE LET ME STAY IN HIGGLYTOWN!

The Devil: Sorry dude, you fucked up big time, Exile!

The Devil thumps his pitchfork on the floor to open a portal to hell and grabs onto Pizza Guy's hand then they both sink into the hole.

Pizza Guy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Pizza Guy is now completely banned from returning to Higglytown.

Kip's Dad: Children, I think you should stop thinking about pizza for all eternity and switch to Chinese food

Higgly Kids: Okay

Uncle Zooter: In fact, let's have some now!

Higgly Kids: HOORAY!

The episode concludes with the Higgly Kids and adults exiting the clubhouse to order some Chinese Food and they never saw Pizza Guy again.