sᴍᴏᴋᴇ|ᴍᴇᴘʜɪsᴛᴏ

Mephisto X Fem!Reader
She/Her Pronouns
You're a teacher at True Cross Academy.
TW| Smoking, Swearing
Smut and Fluff
_____________________________________

"Shut the fuck up class" I yell at my annoying class.
"You're having a quiz" I hear the annoyed groans of the kids as I grab the quizzes off my desk and started passing the papers out.
"This should take you most of the class so take your time" I say as I finish passing out the paper. I walk back to the front of the classroom and walk to my classroom door. I open it and look down the hallway both ways when I spot Yukio.
"Yukio" I say loud enough for him to hear me, and he turned around to face me.
"Oh yes miss L/N?" he asks facing me.
"Do you have a class right now?" He shakes his head at me.
"Ok well can you watch my class for a little while?" He seemed disappointed and sighed.
"Sure" he said as he walked up to me into my classroom. Still standing at my door I yell into my classroom.
"Mr. Okumura is going to be watching you for 30 minutes or so, don't give him trouble or I'm giving you another quiz but worse than this one" I wave bye to Yukio and use one of my keys to get outside. I sit down on one of the benches and pull a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. I open the cigarettes and pull one of them out and stick it in my mouth. I stuff the pack in my pocket and use my lighter to light the cigarette. It took me a few tries because of the wind. I used my empty hand to cover the flame allowing me to finally light the cigarette. I sucked in the smoke and took the cigarette out of my mouth holding it in-between my pointer and middle finger. I held in the smoke for a moment before breathing out the smoke allowing myself to feel that slightly more relaxed.

I sat there smoking this one cigarette before I had to go back to my annoying ass class. I was startled though when I saw a poof of pink smoke appear beside me. When the smoke cleared, I was revealed to my one and only boss, Mephisto. I groan as I take another puff on my cigarette.
"Arnt, you supposed to be teaching your class? mmm" He asked in his annoying taunting voice.
"I got your littlest brother to watch them"
"Yukio?" I nod taking another puff this time blowing the smoke in his face. He seemed annoyed at first, I just laughed. Me and Mephisto never got along to well I guess that's because I never do the thing, he pays me to do. We glared at each other when he finally broke the eye contact.
"Get back to your class miss Y/N ill speak to you later" I roll my eyes as he poof into the pink smoke and disappears. I throw the bud of my cigarette on the ground stepping on it with my heel to put it out. I pull out my keys once again and use them to get inside. I step into the cold air-conditioned hallway and walk to my classroom door. I sigh before grabbing the handle and opening my door. I get the door open and see papers and pencils flying around.

I see Yukio running around trying to stop people. I groan annoyed and walk up to the front of my class. I take a deep breath.
"HEY!" I yell and everyone went silent and stopped in their tracks. Even Yukio was still. I look around the room and see only 2 students in their seats. I make mark of them.
"Everyone that's out of their seats minus Yukio have detention for a week and don't try to lie I already know who was in their seats" I glare at everyone. That's when the bell rang for lunch, and I showed everyone out of the room. Everyone but Yukio left the room.
"I'm sorry miss L/N I-" I cut him off.
"Don't just don't it not your fault just go to lunch" he nods not pushing me any further. He walked out shutting the door behind him. I take a sigh of relief and pull out my pack of cigarettes and do as I did outside. Mephisto doesn't like it when I smoke in the school, but I couldn't give a shit right now. I pulled out my ashtray I carry with me at work and flick the ashes into it.
I lean back in my chair and rest my feet on top of my desk. I stare up at the sealing, but my meditation was interrupted by the intercom buzzing.
"Miss L/N please report to my office" I hear Mephisto's annoying voice over the intercom. I get frustrated and take the cigarette and squish it in my hand burning my hand a bit in the process.