A FRESH START✨

Tanya's Pov:

    I woke up with 5 missed calls from Kenny

    I woke up with 5 missed calls from Kenny.. Lemme call him back chile.
*Calls Kenny❤️💋*
"heyy tanya"
hey boo, I'm sorry I didn't answer your phone calls I was tired last night so I went to sleep.
"That's okay baby, you wanna go out today maybe for some brunch"
Sorry kenny I have a busy day today, I'm going to the studio with Dia and durk.. and someone else. Maybe tomorrow
"Oh,  I didn't know you made plans, don't worry about it go have fun at the studio *blows kiss💋*
Okay bye booo (I totally jus ignored that kiss)
*hangs up*
Im not even gonna lie kenny is boring, we barely ever have sex he just isn't.. von. Von used to slut me out every night but with Kenny he just doesn't wanna do anything. Mann idk, im seeing von for the first time in 2 years. This should be interesting. Let me get ready to go out to the studio. I got in the shower (I was in there for an hour per usual). I got out and moisturized my skin, put on my outfit and did my hair and makeup. Time to post on insta😌.

                        @NickiMinaj: swag🖤

                        @NickiMinaj: swag🖤. Liked by Kingvonfrmdao and 778,990 others.
@indiaroyale: twin🤞🏽.
➡️NickiMinaj:👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽.
@kennethpetty: mine❤️.
@kingvonfrmdao: you look good ma😋.
➡️NickiMinaj: I know🙄.
@msaridadon: my girl💗.
@meekmill: sexyyy😏.

meek be in my dms I be having to duck him😭.

Vons Pov:

Mann Nicki be looking too fine

Mann Nicki be looking too fine.. I hope she's coming to the studio with Dia today shit gon be lit if she come. Ian know nicki really rap like that but she raw asl, we need to do a song together. She got a song wit durk and that shit is so freaky, jus be making me think about when we used to-😏. Anyway I hope I see baenem today.

I go down the stairs to see Dia, and durk so lemme ask if Tanya coming to the stu today.

Yo dia
"What's up"
Tanya coming to the stu today wit us?
"Ion know gang, lemme text ha"
Aii bet lemme know what she say.
"I gotchu"
I saw durk over there looking lonely asf so I went to talk to him about dia and shit.
Durk what's up gang, whatchu on
"Im chillin rn imma get ready to go to the stu, is the Barbie commin?"
Mannn ion know dia said she was gon ask
"She gon come, I told dia to talk to her about you."
Aw man I really hope she come
"Don't worry gang she gon come"
Aii imma head in the shower.. tell dia to hurry that ass up and text my shorty.
"Chill gang"

2 hours later..
Tanya's Pov:

So I'm gonna surprise dia,durk, and von at the studio today

So I'm gonna surprise dia,durk, and von at the studio today.. I got in my pink rolls Royce and drove to the studio.
As soon as I got out I realized that von just got there so I tried to go back in the car but he saw me. Mannn he got finer.. lawddd he so fine😋. But I gotta keep it cool. I got out the car and von came walking towards me. He just came and stood in front of me, he gazed into my eyes until I broke the silence.
"hey von"
he gently grabs my chin and rubs my face with his thumb.
"hey ma, I missed you frl it's been too long lil folks. How you been"
I've been okay, how you been?
"I've been chillin yk but life hasn't been the same without you Tanya"
Chile it hasn't been the same without you either...I just didn't want to admit it. I was trying to avoid you but it looks like I can't get away from you *we both laugh*
"You know you mine forever right"
Von,whatever *I roll my eyes*
*he slaps my ass before he walks in*
"Come on ma"
Damn von that hurt🙄.
I walked in the studio to see dia and durk making out so me and von went into another room to record some music.
I sat down next to him.. Mann I missed this.
"Ma you look real fine"
So do you papa
*he leans in to kiss me and I folded, we were making out for a good 10 minutes*
"Damn ma you lips soft asl I missed them"
Baby I really missed you, your touch just everything.
Remind me to never break up with you again papa.
*von kisses my forehead*
"So you mine forever right"
Forever🤞🏽.