10

5 months later

Tanya's Pov:

"Ma moveee over I got no space on the bed" von said as he tried to move me but I woke up.

"im gettin up anyway u can have the bed to yourself " I said as I threw the sheets to the side and stormed out of the bedroom and into the bathroom.

"Tanya you know I didn't mean it like that mama you were just taking up all the space" von said following me into the bathroom .

"I don't care dayvon" I said rolling my eyes as I walked out the bathroom and picking out my clothes for the day before I go into the shower.

"what's the attitude for now, what I do?" he said following me again

"boy stop following me imma go in the shower" i said as I pushed his head back and he grabbed my hand before I could move it.

"listen ma I've been trying to be nice to you but what you not gonna do is put hands on me, fix that attitude before I gotta fix it for you" he said letting go of my hand and going back in the bed.

i stayed silent and went into the bathroom and as soon as I sat on the toilet I just broke out into tears. this pregnancy has me so emotional and I don't even know why. maybe I need a day out I'll probably call my friends to do something. I'll book a spa day!!

"You okay in there baby" von said yelling from the room

i guess he heard me crying, his noisy ass. Lemme not respond with an attitude before he starts with me?

"Yes im okay baby" I said yelling back

25 minutes later

i came out the bathroom and FaceTimed my bestfriend so we can plan this spa thing I gotta hurry up before von noisy ass realizes I'm still upstairs.

FT CALL WITH " Twin💘"

"hi sexy how's my baby doin?" She said mad loud on the phone

"girl shhh.. but the baby is fine how u doing?"

"im doing great actually I have some good news to tell you" she said getting excited

"wait wait before you tell me.. I wanna plan a spa date for us tomorrow maybe you can tell me tomorrow instead cause I wanna hear the good news in person" i said smiling at her

"okayyy twin im downn lemme know how much it is and I'll pay my half" she said chessing mad hard

"girl it's okay imma pay for everything.. bitch im taking you out. imma spoil you like you my bitch" I said laughing