I don't Care.

Dust didn't exactly expect this. But what did he expect anyways? Have a loving and caring family on the spot as he joined? Yeah, no. But he didn't care. This was his life now. Whether he liked it or not. He shouldn't be selfish, just because they weren't caring, loving towards him. He shouldn't....So why did he felt selfish..?

Dust shook his skull as he was at the dinner table with the others. Being Invisible as always, Like he always was, In this new life.

He quietly ate his food as the others were talking, Without him. Like always.

Even the destroyer of AU's didn't notice he was there. He really IS Invisible, Huh?

After a few so minutes he was done eating his food. He stood up and went to the sink to place his plate down and he looked behind him to see if they noticed him [Not that he cared..]....They still didn't notice him..He frowned more, and just huffed and went upstairs, Ignoring the laughter and talking between them. It wasn't his business. So why should he care?

He lied down on his bed and placed one of his hands over his chest while the other was behind his skull [he also took of his shoes before hopping on his bed-] and closed his eye-sockects.

That was until his bedroom door opened and he cracked a socket open to see Killer there just outside his room

" Hey Dust. Do ya have any spare knives I can borrow?? " Killer asked while leaning on dust's door with his skull tilted

Dust closed his opened socket and pointed at the shelve of things that looked like the things the others Had [that he made himself/stole from other AU's]

Meanwhile, he didn't see the puzzled look Killer had directed towards Dust but he just shrugged. But felt worried.

Meanwhile, Dust could careless about them getting worried of Him. They can't exactly change something, Now can they?

I heard some shuffling and a door closing right after a 'Sweet! I'll owe ya one Dusty!'...Not a 'Thank you' or a simple 'Thanks'. Nothing..could've said a thank you or a simple thanks, jeez..

I shook my skull. I shouldn't think about those right now.

I turned so my back was facing the door and fell asleep afterwards

But before I slept, I thought I heard someone opening my door...What the fuck-