Are you real?- Matt

Living far from the person you love isn't always easy.
Matt and I always agreed to talk everyday, trying to see each other at least every two months, and communicate. Our second rule didn't work much, it's been 4 months that we haven't flew to see each other, and it's been hell for both of us.

Nick and I have been planning my trip for awhile now, neither Chris or Matt knows what we're up too.

Matty b:

Hey baby, what are you planning on doing today?

Me:

Hey, just going to the movies and eat out with my mom, you?

Matty b:

Say hi to your mom for me. Just gonna hang out with Chris tonight, Nick's got something planned already

Me:

Alright! I'm heading out rn. I love you, have fun tonight :)

As I'm waiting to catch my plane, I can't help but think about how much time we spent apart and how exited I am to be with him again. How much I missed him and his hugs, his laugh and his kisses.

A few hours later I'm out of the plane, looking for Nick when I finally spot him and run to hug him.

"I missed you y/n, how was the flight?"

" I missed you too, it wasn't the best, too nervous and exited"

" well, what do you say we go get your man now?"

" I say I'm all for it. Do you think he's gonna be happy to see me?"

" Happy to see you? He's gonna be acting like fucking crazy. He's been impossible for the last 4 months, Chris is gonna be so relieved you're here, and so am I."

"So what's the plan?"

" Matt and Chris are hanging out right now, I'm gonna tell them to come back home because I have a video idea I want us to film. You're gonna hide in the back of the car and we're gonna start the video like we normally do, when I give you the sign, you show yourself and improvise something, and it'll be on camera"

" you really thought this through didn't you?"

" Spent all night thinking"

" I'm so exited Nick thank you for this"

As I'm hidden in the back, behind the back seat on Chris's side, I hear them three come into the car and start the video.
About 5 minutes in, Nick clears his throat and I see this as my cue to show myself.

" I totally agree with you Nick" I say coming out of my hiding place and putting my hand on his shoulder.

" What the fuck?" Chris says probably confuse on how the hell i got here.

I'm waiting on Matt to have a reaction but he just stares at me shocked, before he comes out of the car and runs to the back of the car opening the trunk.

I jump into his arms not waiting a second, as he's still shocked, and confused.

" Are you real?" He asks still hugging me while his head rests in the crook of my neck.

" I'm real baby, I'm right here." I say laughing and leaving his arms to go hug Chris.

" I'm so glad you're here. You're saving us" Chris says while hugging me.

Leaving us with the whole night ahead.

*This is so bad I apologize.*