Dance with me? -Chris

It was late at night and you were laying on the couch next to Nick, who was watching Netflix. Matt was making snacks in the kitchen and Chris was in his room, finishing a stream that had gone for about two hours, and you already missed him a lot, but you didn't want to interrupt him.

At some point Nick was getting bored so he decided to put some random music on the tv. While you were both euphoric and were dancing and enjoying your time, Matt made his way into the living room and started dancing with you.
Only Chris was missing and you were starting to feel sad.

Obviously you didn't know, but Chris was watching you dance with the biggest smile on his face, glad to see you happy, also because he absolutely always loved your smile.

After a few minutes of watching you, Nick caught him, and Chris made him a sign to make him understand he'd have to change the music, and Nick immediately understood and went to put on a slow song.

« Nick why did you change? We were having so much fun why put a slow song on ? » you asked

« Because I asked him to » Chris answered making his way to you, still with the cutest smile on his face.

Nick and Matt deciding to leave you two alone, made their way to the kitchen.

« I was starting to miss you »

« Of course you did » he said with a slight smirk.

« Oh shut up. » you hit his shoulder playfully as his hands positioned on your waist, fitting like perfect pieces of a puzzle.

« Dance with me? » he said blushing, which you had never seen before, thinking how beautiful he looked in that perfect moment.

« I'd like that » you answered putting your hands on his shoulder as your face hit his chest.

« I love You » he said resting his head on yours, still slow dancing with you.

« I love you too. » you smiled like an idiot, enjoying your moment together, and being happy that you had found the one .

* very cute but short chapter, working on longer ones. Requests are open<33*

( I'd love if anyone could comment or vote because it makes me want to keep going and means a lot to me ;) )