prologue/character

(edited)

DISCLAIMER

I DO NOT OWN KUROKO NO BASUKE SORRY IF THE WRITING IS AWFUL SINCE THIS IS MY FIRST WRITING A BOOK HOPE YOU LOVE THIS STORY.

NOTE: the pictures and gifs in this fanfic are not mine please give credit to the respective owners.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

As you all know what is the kuroko no basket the main character who was kuroko Tetsuya goes on a journey of proving to his old middle school teammates in basketball that teamwork matters

As you all know what is the kuroko no basket the main character who was kuroko Tetsuya goes on a journey of proving to his old middle school teammates in basketball that teamwork matters. but what if before kuroko came to the teiko middle before he met aomine and the rest of the miracles there was another mysterious miracle who was stronger in his second year older than the miracles. He was the light before the dark who was so good at basketball that he was the one who help the miracles improve their basketball skills before he graduated.

His name was Kazuma shinpi.

CHARACTERS

(before he got reincarnated)

Name: Fujihara Akihiko (last name, first name)

Hair color: black

Eye color: blue

Height: 173 cm tall

age: 20

Background: before he got reincarnated into kuroko no basket he was a scholar at Tokyo University and played basketball as a hobby wants to make a career but has strict parents so he followed them because he respected them because they take care of him and were always there for him when he was sad so he did as he told and just played basketball as a hobby he was called as a genius at basketball because he mange to beat NBA players who were walking around in the park he always played in and so he got in an accident and died thinking that maybe in his next life he will make his hobby into a career and so he died with regret that he was not able to say goodbye to his parents. 

(after he got reincarnated)

Name: Kazuma shinpi (last name, first name)

Hair color: white/silver

Eye color: purple/light purple

Height: 173 cm tall

age: as time progresses

Personality: a person who cares about other people than himself. a person who is always happy and a person who is so good at easing people with his presence and a good talker who is always there to help. He is also a person who doesn't barge into someone's private life. He is a nice peaceful aura and is also a person who can encourage a person with a smile that is calm and collected. He always have that kind of aura before he got reincarnated as shinpi/shin that is why always got used to socializing and got along with the other basketball players.

Background: his family is a normal Japanese family with a little more money to spend. He discover basketball at the age of 6 and started playing official games in his first year in teiko at the first string. He was the ace of the basketball team in his first year and manage to get a scouting recommendation from the NBA. he refuse the recommendation and went on a trip to Tokyo and America and started to train under the guidance of a professional instructor. He told the school who is called Teiko in his first year when he was under the guidance of the instructor that he would do all the exams of the year so that when he turns a second year he will not have a problem with his scores and not get held back. Before he left he ask the main/head coach Kōzō Shirogane to make his best friend another 2nd year before the generation of miracles join teiko middle school shuzo nijimura. He wanted his friend to be the captain of the basketball team "to help the team improve with teamwork" he said before he left. and because he left the generation of the miracles who were in their first-year wonder who was the ace of the basketball team.

likes: reading, basketball, spending time with friends, learning 

dislikes: bad people, bullies

family: (mother: Kazuma Akari, father: Kazuma Asahi)

words 738

sorry if its fast and weird time skips I just started writing this is my first fanfic so I'm pretty much amateur