Chapter 3

(edited)

DISCLAIMER

I REALIZED HOW MANY OF THE FREAKING PLOT HOLES AND STUPID MISTAKES ARE IN THIS STORY JUST COMMENT IF I MADE A MISTAKE IN THE STORY MY MC ACTS LIKE HE FORGOT THE ANIME, BUT IT IS JUST MY BAD WRITING SKILLS SO VERY SORRY.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This is the year where the generation of miracles will start to meet one another while the mysterious miracle has yet to show itself yet

The miracles were in a few months in their first year of middle school just like in the anime they had their own unique abilities that will help them flourish in their future.

Akashi pov

It's been a few months since I started in teiko junior middle school and of course, I joined the basketball team in the first string with 4 other members are named Aomine, Midorima, Murasakibara, and to count of course our manager Momoi. 

But they are always rumors about something like 'his almost back' or 'he's coming back from the senior members of the first string i asked about it the others which were Aomine, Midorima, and Murasakibara but they did not know anything about it even Momoi did not know what they were talking about but I have a feeling its something good.

3rd pov

As the first-stringers were having their normal practice Aomine, Midorima, Murasakibara, and Momoi were busy doing as such as practicing and finding info about the other teams and of course eating after they were finished with practice and data gathering they are walking around the main building to get to the gate to go home nut heard whispers of some sort and when "hey guys do you hear that?" asked by Momoi she kinda crept out because this never happens before they always went this way to go to the main gate to go home so they just followed the voices and saw the head coach and nijimura. They wonder what they were doing at this time because they always go home early as they push each other around in their hiding place they heard nijimura start to talk

" so he finally coming back after a few months really!!!!" nijimura said excitedly

"Yes his instructor informed me just today that he will be back tomorrow so please make preparations to welcome him back," the head coach said

"Yes sir!" nijimura smiled thinking his friend will be back tomorrow

The generation of miracles was confused as to who were they talking about they tried to get away from the place where the head coach and nijimura were talking.

"Aka-chin what are they talking about?" asked Murasakibara

"Yeah what do they mean to make the preparations of welcoming him?" asked by aomine

"Peculiar maybe they are welcoming back somebody important nandayo "midorima said in a confused voice.

"I don't know who are they welcoming or what are they talking about but the thing we all know is that its tomorrow " Akashi said.

As they all went home and all woke up the next morning and had a normal practice they saw the head coach and nijimura at the front gates while they were at the gym practicing they all got confused but then saw a car pull up and the door open to show a beautiful individual with white snow hair and light purple eyes they all thought the person was beautiful and showed a good presence the generation of miracles thought "is this the person was the head coach and nijimura/captain talking about?" they thought as shin walk up to the head coach and smiled. the head coach welcomed him back with nijimura also being there by his side as shin was finished talking to the rest of the 1st string seniors and started to spot the generation of miracles he started to walk toward them with a soft smile. As he approaches them he stops in front of them and put out his and said " ohayo my name is Kazuma shinpi or you guys can call me to shin nice to meet the new members of the basketball club" he said with a closed-eye a with a big soft smile.

words 782