CHAPTER 66

gu shu still had something to do for the company to stay here, and ding yu accompanied shi nan and xu lan back together.

when shi nan went to pick up xu lan, zheng jianbao and the little girl sent xu lan out, and zheng jianbao put the fruit he was carrying here and said to xu lan: "this is what you like to eat, eat on the road."

in front of shi nan's face, xu lan may not be embarrassed to say anything, and he is still a little polite when he speaks: "thank you." "you're

welcome." zheng jianbao smiled, "from now on, all the bad things have passed, and i will live a good life in the future."

shi nan heard this and felt that it was not quite right, and took a look.

the little girl stepped forward and grabbed the corner of xu lan's clothes, looked up at her, and said, "won't you come back after you leave?" "

petite." zheng jianbao scolded, pulled the little girl behind him, and said to xu lan awkwardly, "children don't understand things, you don't mind."

xu lan's lips pursed a few times, trying to say something but didn't seem to know what to say.

zheng jianbao patted her shoulder: "look ahead, god will be fair."

shi nan took a bunch of little girls from the trunk and toys for jiaojiao, but jiaojiao was not surprised to see these at all, and only said quietly, "i don't want these, i just want a mother."

shi nan feels that he is now like the villain in the tv series.

on the plane, shi nan closed his eyes and recuperated, thinking all the way back how to arrange for song linsheng to meet with xu lan, whether he should first meet mei qingyi and let mei qingyi help him analyze it.

what if song linsheng saw that xu lan was too stimulated? <

after seeing xu lan, can song linsheng really reconcile with the past?

because he came back with xu lan, shi nan did not tell song linsheng in advance that he would come back today, he thought about arranging xu lan well, and then he first went back to pacify song linsheng, and waited until the right time to let xu lan and song linsheng meet.

it is now eleven o'clock, this time song linsheng is working in the company, so shi nan directly took a taxi back to his own community, planning to let ding yu take xu lan to the rented house to stay first.

the reason why shi nan was not afraid of song linsheng bumping into him was because he had already asked xiangyang in advance, and xiangyang said that song linsheng had several very important meetings today, so this time would definitely not be at home.

the two took the elevator upstairs, and just out of the elevator, shi nan's mobile phone rang, which was sunny.

shi nan waited for ding yu to pull out the key to open the door, and picked up the phone: "hey, little cool brother."

"brother shi, it's not good, something is wrong."

there is a voice in the handset of the mobile phone, and another sound is in the corridor.

shi nan's heart sank, and as soon as his footsteps turned to the stairwell, he asked in a deep voice, "what's the matter?" the two looked

at each other in the stairwell.

xiangyang stood on the empty platform in the middle of the stairs, while shi nan stood by the door.

"brother shi, are you back?" xiang yang snorted, "my brother, my brother he..."

"what happened to song linsheng?" shi nan took three steps and made two steps up, grabbed xiangyang's shoulder with one hand, and looked as if he was going to eat xiangyang, "what about your brother?" xiangyang's