Rhea's wish

Hello guys...

This story is dedicated to MayankkurkeJa26

I am going to start this story when Rhea gets to know Pragya is her mother

Note: Rhea is in sarita Ji's home and Ranbir, Arhana, Pragya and Sarita ji is in hospital..

Doctor comes out of the operation theatre and says Prachi is out of danger and they can see her after she gets conscious.. 

Now only everyone is relaxed.. 

On the other side Rhea gets to know that Pragya is her mother and Prachi is her sister.. She hugs that photo and sleeps there itself on the floor........

At hospital

Pragya enters Prachi's room and caresses her face...

Prachi gets conscious and everyone hugs her..

They discharge prachi and goes to home.. Pragya left pranbir and arhana alone and sarita ji got a phone from her village as her daughter is not feeling well and she went to her village...

As pragya was very tired, she goes to her room to take rest.. She goes inside her room and finds Rhea in her room... tears are clearly visible to her and she tries to wake her...

As rhea wakes up, Pragya was about to scold her but rhea remembers that pragya is her mother and hugs her tightly.. and starts to cry..

Pragya dont know what to do though she wanted to scold her for making her daughters accident but seeing her state she couldn't scold her...

Next she asks rhea to see her ask her the matter but thats when she notices the photos of her daughters are in rhea's hand..

Pragya shouts why the hell you came in our home and that to you came in my room and opened my box and took my daughter's photos...

Rhea with fear says I..I.....I am daughter of Abhishek Prem Mehra and Pragya Abhishek Prem Mehra... 

Pragya first didn't realize but then she realizes what she means and asks her is she really her daughter and when rhea nods, she hugs her tightly..

Then they broke the hug and rhea asks the reason why she left her 20 years ago...

Then pragya says the reason for the leaving and both had tears as they remembered about kiara...

Rhea asks sorry for  making prachi's accident 

Then rhea realizes that her buji said lie and manipulated her against her mother and sister..

Then pragya opens the cupboard having rhea's every gifts and new dresses which was bought from her childhood... and the mother daughter spends quality time.. and Rhea's wish was fulfilled that is to spend time with mother..

Thats all for today guys...

Please vote and comment by both stories