10

Blue's POV

I woke up in Gus's bed the next morning, Gus still sleeping beside me. He insisted that I came home with him after the party. I suddenly felt a wave of anxiety rush over me. What if I gave it up too soon? What if he's going to leave now that I gave him that part of me? Is it too early to be feeling this way about someone I barely know?

I roll over and take a look at him and my worries melt away. I don't know why. He looks so..peaceful. The hickeys I left had darkened on his neck making me smile to myself. I put my mark on him.

As I wait for him to wake up I check my phone

Trav💖: txt me if u need me B, i'm sure u will be aight but keep me updated

Travis being Travis. That sweet boy was the closest thing I had to a family member that gave half a shit about me. I could tell he was worried about me. He knows it's completely out of character for me to give in to someone so quickly. To trust them and be vulnerable with them the way I have been with Gus. After everything I went through that shit is usually hard as fuck for me.

But Gus was different. He was unlike any other boy I had ever met in my life. It was like he understood me on a level I didn't even understand myself. Like he read my mind, was on my wavelength, fed my soul. He made me wanna let my guard down and I can't even explain why or how. I felt like I had known him forever...but it had barely been a week. God I hope this doesn't end up ruining me.

It was like Gus had the potential to put me on top of the world...or destroy me. I just hope he has good intentions. I stretch my arms out and look down. I was in one of Gus's T shirts and a pair of his boxers. I didn't prepare a bag so Gus put me in his clothes.

I start to daydream about the way he gently placed me on the edge of his bed when we got back to his place last night. He lifted my arms up and slowly undressed me, carefully slipping his shirt over my head and kissing my forehead, maintaining eye contact the whole time. Fuck my life. I'm head over fucking heels already.

Gus begins to wake up. He yawns and extends his arms out, grabbing me and pulling me back into a tight squeeze. "Good morning Gus" I chuckle. "Good morning princess" he says with a husky morning voice. Officially melting. "What time is it?". "Nearly midday" I reply. "Can I use your shower?" I ask, feeling musty from the night before. "Lemme join?" he smirks. I roll my eyes at him but really I want nothing more.

He leads me to the bathroom and turns the water on, allowing it to slowly heat up. He lifts me up and sits me on the counter next to the sink, similarly to the way he did last night. Damn. He inspects me, looking at the marks he left on my neck. He runs a warm finger over the love bites. "Blue" he begins. I stare deep up into his chocolate eyes.

"You're mine now."

Did he just say that?? Was he serious?? Was it too soon?? What does he mean exactly? My thoughts were interrupted by his voice. "You don't have to say it. But you are."

I just nod at him, silently, unable to break my stare. He gives me his big goofy grin. "I've never met anyone like you Blue.." he trails off, undressing me gently the same way he did last night. His tattooed fingers run across my skin giving me goosebumps in the best way.

After we shower Gus gives me another of his T shirts to change into and we head downstairs. Gus lights up a blunt and sits himself by the window, blowing the smoke outside. I sit at the table eating cereal. Tracy wanders in and does a double take at me. He must have recognised Gus's shirt on me.

"Where the fuck were you last night Peep you missed some hella funny shit" Tracy says with a smirk, looking over at Gus. "Uhh I had my hands full" Gus replies chuckling, careful to exhale the smoke before speaking. Tracy turns to me. "Aye it's my friend Blue!" he teases. "You aight with this lil hoodlum B or should I take him off your hands?". I laugh back and glare over at Gus. "That would be great thanks Tracy i've been trying to get rid of him all week" I joke back. Gus just smiles. "You know you love me boo" he teases.

"You wish" I reply with a cheeky smile. "What's a fine ass lady doing with this musty ass dude anyway?" Tracy continues his banter. "You're the musty one fuck you" Gus says immediately, almost choking on the smoke he just french inhaled with laughter. "I'm just playin" Tracy says with a smile. "Your friend Travis is cool tho B we homies now" he adds and I smile. I like that he took the time to get to know my best friend.

"Pass the blunt Gus don't be selfish" I grin at him as he hands it over. I puff and pass to Tracy. "We should get baked as fuck and go to Disneyland"