Chapter 4 - Hidden

Maybe he shouldn't have had provoken the woman into fighting seriously.

Dodging several bolts of lightning that dissipated harmlessly off the barrier that he created, Otto weaved through as much attacks as he could, avoiding any large attacks while tanking the smaller ones.

Ducking down he managed to avoid a slash of fire that could've burned his clothes. Summoning Judgement of Shamash he intercepted the Raven's blade with his own. The Divine Key keeping the inferior but powerful weapon of his foe.

He might have underestimated his opponent and now he was paying the full price by being bombarded with several elemental attacks mainly lightning while being attacked simultaneously with her enchanted sword.

Seriously, the woman didn't give him any breathing room and had a wider array of tricks than Durandal ever did when he fought the knight. He should have used Fenghuang Down when he had caught her offguard but no, his dangerous curiosity reared its head and now he was reaping what he sow and he had to deal with it.

Curiosity killed the cat after all.

So deep was he into his thoughts that Otto didn't notice a lightning bolt aim at him until he felt the electricity in his right arm. Realizing his mistake Otto made to step back but Raven beat him to it, kicking him square in the face and sending him flying until he hit his own barrier.

Damn, she hit like a truck. Recovering from the shock Otto removed Judgement of Shamash and replaced it with the twin Xuanyuan Sword. They clashed again, red blazing eyes meeting his own glowing green. They traded blow after blow, going faster and as they clashed, the ground trembled under their own power.

With having dual swords, Otto had the advantage, fending her blade while using the other sword to damage her, though that proved to be fruitless as her wounds recovered at a visible pace. Otto meanwhile, had a body made of Soulium and coupled with his limitless Honkai reserves, made him almost invulnerable to any damage so long as he had time. Though he needed to watch out for her lightning bolts as it managed to temporarily short-circuit his arm.

With his abilities, Otto should have had no problem with defeating her but his opponent was strong in close-quarter combat and while not as strong as Durandal, she had a trick up her sleeve namely in the form of spamming elemental attacks at him.

Putting more effort, Otto broke of the clash and struck a clean vertical slash on her torso.

Unfortunately, despite the lesser God Key slicing her, it did not do anything but damage her fully rejuvenated aura.

Aura is bullshit. He followed up with a upward strike to damage her aura but Raven denied it by striking his sword in the side, knocking it away from his grasp.

With only one sword in hand, Otto thrusted for her blade, hitting the hilt of her elemental blade. Using the sword, he willed the God Key to let out a burst of water. The water caught Raven off-guard as it sent her back a meter away. Looking for Otto, she found him out of here sight.

This was the hardest fight she ever had. Her opponent was strong and skilled. He had the flexibility, strength, speed, to maneuver around her attacks while fighting her. To top it off, the dome he had created didn't show any sign of breaking and it meant that she had no way of escaping unless she either defeat him, or use her semblance.

But she ignored the thoughts of escape. Because for once, she was challenging someone strong and as she clashed blades with her opponent, she finds herself feeling as she had been during her old days as a student of Beacon.

In the face of an opponent stronger than her, she didn't shy away like she had done when she was told of an enemy that plagued mankind. This time, she wasn't cowering away.