1.Shahi tukde🔥

Disclaimer : No abuse & Hate comments are entertained.
Every character is fictional hence don't take things too seriously.

Location 📍: Abdullah house

The entire Abdullah house was lit up with Fairylights... Today was Nikkah of Abdullah khandaan's son - Ahmed Abdullah.

Ahmed Abdullah was getting married to the Love of his life - Sanam Rahman

Ahmed Abdullah was getting married to the Love of his life - Sanam Rahman... Who coincidentally happened to be his younger sister's best friend.

A voice boomed in the hall room bringing the Dulhe raaja out of his daydream.
" Bhai Nikkah aaj hi ke din hai...Sanni ko khwabon se Nikaalkar Asliyat mein yahan le aayen "

Ahmed shook his head at his sister's remark.

Inaayat Abdullah hated being late.

Come on its her best friend's Nikkah...how can she be late knowing her Bestie - Sanam was freaking out & scaring her entire family with her loud cries for every small thing.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Location 📍: Rahman villa

"Ammi mera tika kaha rakh diya aapne? Aur meri shoes aur meri ini " Her voice quivered in the end.

She couldn't do anything without Inaayat...her best friend.

She was happy that she was getting married to the love of her life - Ahmed Abdullah.

But she dreading Inaayat departure.

They were friends since they were 15 year olds And met Ahmed when she was 20 & he 22.
He was back from America after 5 long years.

Safiya rahman entered her daughter's room & said " Sanam ab rona bandh karo beta... Aise nahi rote...woh bechaari bhi pareshan ho jayegi...jaldi se tayar ho jao ab niklenge hum kuch dair mein "

Sanam nodded her head & wiped her tears.
She was putting pins in her hair when a scream startled her.
She turned to see who that idiot who was disturbing her at this moment.

There stood Haaris Rahman.