4.Dhamkiyaan🔥

Next morning the hippo alarm clock woke Haaris from his sleep.
"🎶 Wake up wake up its time to shine 🎶 "
He cringed at the alarm song & turned it off quickly.

He got up Grogily & made way to his bathroom but suddenly stumbled upon something & fell flat on it or maybeeee fell flat on Her.

A shrill scream made him cover his ears & open his eyes.

His eyes widened to see his enemy in front of him.

While Inaayat put her palms on his chest to create space.

Haaris cursed under his breath & stood up.
He shouted " Maine kaha tha na mere raaste mein mat aana... Pehle din hi tumne yahi kiya "

Inaayat glared at him & said " Tum jo gaindon ki tarah phail kar so rahe the...toh mujhe yahan sona padha "

Haaris glowered at her form & said "raat se chup chaap bed par sona...agar neeche sone se pneumonia hojaye toh tumne mere behen ki zindagi barbaad kardeni hai.

Inaayat's eyes welled up with tears hearing him

She fought back " Meri best friend hai woh...Kyun karungi mai aisa? "

Haaris chuckled drily & said " Haan aur tumhari bhai ki wife...yahan tumhare saath koi kuch karega toh tum wahan meri behen ke saath bhi yehi treatment karwaogi "

Inaayat wiped her tears & said " Tum jaise insaan se aisi hi sonch ki umeed ki jaa sakti hai"

she ran to bathroom leaving a fuming Haaris behind.

She did freshened up & came out to see the room was empty.

She took her clothes from her suitcase & went for a bath.

After contemplating for sometime...she decided she would go out & ask Sanam's mother for breakfast because she was dying with hunger as she didn't eat anything since the Nikkah.

She went downstairs to be greeted with beautiful smell of 'Aloo paranthas '.
Before she came out when she heard Sanam's mother calling her.

Rabiya spoke " Arey inaayat beta aagayi tum...chalo jaldi se baithjao mai naashta lagaati hoon"