Chapter 1:

Rose's POV

"Rose are you almost ready for crying out loud?! Guests are already arriving!" Yup that was Malaya. My best friend even though she's my sister, she's also annoying at times.

"Would you stop pounding on my door please?" I retorted back at her.

"Not until you get your ass out here!"

"I'm coming I'm coming! No need to swear!" I said whilst opening up my door, to see a very angry sister of mine. "Well good afternoon to you too Moody Judy!"

"Shut. Up. And. Get. Your. Little. Pretty. Ass. Downstairs. Now!"

***

I held Malaya's hand as we walked through the crowd, mom had told us to speak with the Prince of France, I always never cared for him.

"Oooo look there he is! The best man I've ever had in bed!"

My elbow landed a blow to her side, causing her to stumble a little. "Oh don't break a heel my love!" I giggled at her.

"Shut up."

"Well good evening ladies! Such a pleasure to see you both once again." He said picking up my sister's hand and giving it a kiss. He did the same to mine as I flinched at the touch.

"A pleasure to see you again as well." We both said. I noticed the prince staring at my sister's hand in mine, jealous much? This isn't some sweet home Alabama stuff! What does he think we are?! Weirdos??

Just as we were about to leave him slow music started to play. Come on seriously?! "Well, Miss Malaya may I take your hand to the dance floor?"

"Oh of course."

As they were walking away I saw her wink back at me, how gross. They're sure to get into bed tonight, what a sin. I don't understand how she just does it, sometimes I regret having my room right next to hers, if you know what I mean.

"Well hello there Miss Rose, how do you do?" Oh dear not him! He's like 80!

"Hello sir." I felt his eyes all over me while curtseying.

"May I take you hand to a dance?"

"It would be a pleasure sir." If only I could say no to the creep. I took his old wrinkly hand in mine.

'He needs some surgery to fix the amount of wrinkles on his hand.' I thought to myself, making me shiver.

---

We danced to the beat of the song, when one ended another one would start, it was torture. I slowly felt his hand drop down to my butt, he gave it a little squeeze. Oh no! His other hand held my back so I wasn't able to step away, the hand on my behind rose up to my neck and down my gown on my breasts. I searched for my sister, I finally found her and gave her the eye signal that I needed help. She came rushing over to me.

"Do excuse me sir but mother has asked for Rose and I for some help. Again, please do excuse us."

"Oh of course!" He said smiling as he squeezed my breasts one more time before taking his hand out and letting me free.

"Thank you for the dance sir."

"It was my pleasure."

I grabbed Malaya's hand and hurried up to mother. We found her sitting on her throne alongside father. "Mother please help!" I cried.

"What is it dear?"

"I was dancing with Mr. Finch and guess what he did?! He squeezed my butt and put his hand down my dress, starting to squeeze my boobs! Mom I was so scared!"

"Antonio would you please go and escort Mr. Finch off of this property." She said to my father.

"Right away." He left keeping his eyes on Mr. Finch, he definitely wanted to hurt him but I knew he wouldn't. He's a teddy bear.

---

Malaya's POV

As Mary our maid served us I kept my eyes on my sister at all times. I can't believe I didn't watch her with that bastard! Father still had his angry face on, I couldn't tell if he is angry or if he has a resting bitch face.

"Malaya? Malaya! Yoo hoo!" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Rose who had spoken. She looked at the food that I didn't even see on my plate.

"Sorry I was in my own world."

"Clearly." My mother quietly said so nobody heard me get into trouble. I swear I have the best parents ever.

I looked at my plate, chicken and rice, my favorite. Rose clearly thought different, as she picked through her food. I knew she hated chicken, I stifled a laugh, I knew she knew that I was laughing at her.

Once I was finished I asked to be excused, and of course I was excused.

I went upstairs to my room, it was huge, not to brag. The pastel orange accent wall with white walls made me feel at home at even more.

I grabbed a beer out of my mini fridge, don't worry I'm old enough. The pop it made once open was always the best sound, at least in my opinion.

Søren's POV

I watched the stupid royal family and rich petty guests eat their food. A blonde stood up and left, leaving me to get a good view of her ass.

'Damn her ass is huge! Dick we are here for work not for pleasure! Smarten up, I swear on my life if you ruin this mission!'

Everyone got up and music played, lame! I left to go light another cigarette, god I need it.

Rose's POV

I stuck to my parents side for a little. I was sitting with them during the dances until I saw a shadow move near the entrance. No guards went to check it out, the shadow looked like a human too. I mean yeah it scared me but I couldn't just let someone come in and ruin the night! "Umm I'm gonna go for a little stroll outside I'll be back soon!"

"Okay don't be gone for too long! And be safe!" My mother implied.

"Yes mom, I know."

I snuck out the door careful for no one to see me and follow me outside. I looked around, no one was in sight.

'Maybe it was just headlights shining on a bush making the bush look like a human! Yup that's the case! Easy solve! I could be a detective!'

Before I knew it hands grabbed my waist, pulling me up against the body. The person covered my mouth before I had the chance to scream. I knew from the wrinkles on the person's hand it was Mr. Finch... I didn't want to hurt him but I had to get out of this awful situation! His slimy hands crawled down my waist to my thighs. He shoved me away from the light into a dark corner. His free hand went up my dress and tugged at my panties, this had to stop. I stomped on his foot, giving me a chance to flee. I wanted to go back inside but he was blocking the way. My only choice was to run.

Thoughts on my first chapter? I wonder what's going to happen next!!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 29, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Mirror Mirror On The Wall - A Mafia Romanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें