ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

_________°••♡•°_________

Xavia was called over to the Salvatore house, to help them plan Katherine's death. She is currently sitting on their couch, downing Damon's stash of bourbon.

Caroline walls in with Bonnie trailing behind her.

"I got Stefan's message." she says, taking in the scene before her.

"Hey, you brought the grimoire, thank you." Stefan says to her, but Bonnie is focussing on Damon and Alaric talking, a lot of weapons on the table. "What's going on?"

Jeremy enters the room saying "We're gonna kill Katherine."

"I can explain." Stefan says when he sees the look on Bonnie's face.

"Please."

"...We're gonna kill Katherine."

"This works with compressed air. The trigger mechanism is up here. I have two of these in different sizes. For you I recommend this. It fits nicely under the jacket sleeve. You use the trigger when you're ready." Alaric says while Xavia grabs it and shoots in between Stefan and Damon.

Damon and Stefan send each other an unnerved look.

"You wanted to know how to kill a vampire." she shrugs her shoulders, like she didn't almost shoot them.

"yes! we wanted to know how, not be your example!" Damon exclaims.

"First of all, this would not be the weapon I used to kill you. second of all I shot in between you."

"so?!"

"I don't miss." she said straight faced.

...................................

"Are you sure you guys don't want me there tonight?" Alaric asks as he packs up the weapons that they aren't gonna be using.

"No, I need you to stay with Elena. I don't want her to know about this." Stefan says, causing Jeremy and Xavia to glance at him.

"Okay. Well, I'll make sure she doesn't leave my sight."

"Alright, if anybody wants to back out, I'll understand." Sefan says, raising his voice, as he talks to the surrounding group.

"Yeah. Cold feet speak now. I don't want this going wrong if someone chickens out. Caroline." Damon spoke with a tone as if expecting her to walk out any minute.

"I won't. Look, she killed me. Fair's fair. As long as there's no werewolf running around."

"Oh, I took care of Mason." Damon says with a smirk.

"As long as Tyler doesn't kill anyone, he won't turn." Jeremy says with a shake of his head.

Xavia snaps her head in his direction when she hears the name of her ex-boyfriend.
she may have turned out their conversation, their voices were annoying her.