Chapter Two

Apparently this is Reece's lovely welcoming.

Stuck to the left side of the room, I glared with my arms folded towards a certain blue-eyed boy. He was seated on the right side of the room, glued to his phone. With half of his things already put away in the closet, and the bathroom. It seems, that the only person who hasn't made any progress yet was me.

But could you blame me? He was a distraction. Weird, I know, but I wasn't fond of the whole sleeping arrangements.

I had complained to Ms. Comer numerous times for about an hour. But no matter how many times I pleaded and even tried to slip her a twenty dollar bill, and a coupon to the nearest burger joint, she wouldn't switch my rooms.

Maybe I should've offered to buy her some mini lemon cupcakes. I'm sure that would've persuaded her.

Apparently it was too late to change rooms, but I think it's just because I'm not Ms. Comer's favorite person. Honestly, I don't know why she hates me. Like come on, I can be funny, and I'd buy her mini lemon cupcakes. How much more did she want from me?

Suddenly his head snapped up towards me, and his eyes narrowed, "Could you stop that?"

"Stop what?" I asked caught off guard.

"Staring. I know you want me, but you heard the ladies at the front desk. No sexual intercourse between the two of us" He smirked.

Although Reece was extremely attractive, I couldn't let him know that. It'll make his head bigger than it already is. Plus, I didn't even want to get with him. I practically gagged just thinking of it.

"You disgust me" I rolled my eyes looking away.

"Yeah I've heard that one before," I could tell he was still smirking by the tone of his voice "but seriously you need to unpack. You've been sitting there for a long time, and haven't accomplished anything."

"Maybe, I don't want to unpack, ever think of that?" I shrugged, staring blankly at him.

"Okay, whatever you say Blake."

Sharing a room with a self centered douche bag wasn't at all what I had planned. One of the many things I looked forward to, coming to California State University was to decorate my dorm room however I wanted. Sadly, I doubt Reece will even let me do that.

From what I already know, he'd complain about the room being too feminine. But, maybe he was so grouchy because the room was so plain, and dull. He needs some color in his life. I'm leaning towards pink, and a ton of glitter. I'm sure he'd be thrilled.

I can just see his face right now as he walked in from a long day. I don't know which one he'd be more upset about; the pink or the glitter.

Only one way to find out.

His sudden movement woke up my mind, and my eyes darted to him once again. I watched him as he pulled his shoes back on his feet. It wasn't until he headed towards the door, when I realized he was leaving.

Finally

Things were getting a bit awkward, after we stopped arguing. I silently sat in the corner of my bed staring at the ugly walls, while Reece typed away on his phone. Apparently he was extremely popular, considering his phone went off once every thirty seconds. But, I expected that, from his good looks to his football hoodie laying on the floor, I assumed he was pretty popular around here. But, I'm glad he's finally leaving.

Thrilled actually.

I kept my mouth shut and followed his movements as he opened the door and slammed it shut behind him.