Satan-🔞when you touch his horns and tail

Satan was pacing around his, absolutely fuming with anger, in his demon form. Mammon sold one of his books, and when he nearly attacked him, Lucifer stopped him and punished mammon instead. He was yelling and books were flying around the room, you were cocooned in his blanket so if a book flew at you you'd be able to hide in it.

You were watching him let out his anger, when a book flew at you you ducked down, letting it his the wall. When you were bringing your head back up when you glanced at his leg. You saw this his tail was squeezing his leg and ripping his pant. You called out to him to try and calm him down before it started scratching his leg. He stopped pacing and turned his attention to you, obviously still fuming but his face was a bit more relaxed.

You pointed at his leg, he looked down noticing his tail and pants. He sighed and unwrapped his tail, he walked over to the bed and plopped down next to you. You saw some cloth from his pants on his tail and reached out to take it off. He quickly grabbed your hand and pulled it away. His tail was sharp and he never let you touch it, or even stand on the same side it's on, he didn't want to risk you getting hurt.

He laid down, pulling you down next to him, held you close, and buried his face in your neck. Whenever he got to angry he'd always do this, cuddling and hiding away with you in his room. You started petting his head when your hand grazed against one of his horns. You decided to run you your finger over his horns, they felt pretty rough and strong even tho they looked smooth. When you did this Satan squeezed you, you stopped touching his horns to look down at him.

He was looking up at you blushing, with lust filled eyes, and smirking. He told you to keep touching his horns, you started touching his horns again while looking at him, when you did this he groaned and pulled you closer, you caught on immediately that his horns were sensitive. He moved his head up to your ear and whispered, "Please keep touching my horns, it feels so good, and it will take my mind off of how angry I am. Of course only if you're comfortable, I'll make it up to you as a thank you."

Will you keep touching his horns?

Sorry this one is shorter, since I didn't incorporate the tail it's not as long. Plus I feel Satan would be slightly bit abrupt about it, especially when angry so there was also not much build up.