Enough Anger for Two-Satan(slight nsfw)

Satan had woken up with his throat feeling a little dry and soar. He decided to go down stairs to get some water to help it a bit. When he got downstairs you were in the kitchen facing away from him since you were on breakfast duty. He smiled and looked lovingly at you and said "hello, Y/N". But since his throat was soar it made his voice deeper which made him sound close to Lucifer. So, without double checking if it was or wasn't, you said "hey, Lucifer, how are y-". Mid sentence you turned around and realized it was Satan. You just caught his face dropping from a smile to anger, the rooms air became suffocating with anger, it felt as though you were genuinely struggling to breathe so you couldn't explain the mistake. Since satan didn't want to yell at or attack you on instinct, he quickly grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and left the kitchen, slamming to fridge door behind him. You wanted to go after him but learned that when he's angry it's best to leave him be so he can to try and calm himself down. So you continued finishing breakfast and tried not to go after and worry about him.

Satan walked up to his room to get ready for school. Once he got upstairs he saw mammon and Levi coming out of there rooms. Levi said morning to him and Satan angrily said "quiet". Since his voice was already a bit deeper from his throat hurting, and now him lowering his voice out of anger, mammon jokingly said hey Lucifer to make fun of how deep his voice was and how strict he sounded. Satan turned and gave a death glare to him, the air once again growing thick and Satan turned into his demon form. Levi and mammon immediately booked it down the stairs, Levi shouting at mammon"you dumbass!" Satan walked to his room and slammed the door shut knocking down a tower of books in his upstairs area in his room, which upset him more because he would have to restack them when he got home.

He got dressed and ready for rad. He decided to skip breakfast and just head to rad since he was already so upset with 4 people first thing in the morning. Lucifer—as per usual, mammon, Levi, and you. During one of his class he was trying to read a book during class because he finished his work early. His teacher didn't like this and ended up taking Satans book and giving him extra work. He went threw the entire day angry, every class people would try not to sit next to him because the air and magic around him was overwhelming. All day you were trying to talk to him to explain why you called him Lucifer but anytime he saw you walking up to him or heard your voice he'd walk away. This was starting to get on your nerves for some reason, you understood that when he's angry he doesn't think as clearly, blinded by wrath. You decided after school you'd just go to his room to explain yourself.

When you finally got home you immediately went to satans room. You didn't bother knocking and just walked in, you looked around his room but couldn't find him, you than saw him walking down the stair from his upper area. Before he could say anything you immediately just tried to blurt out the reasoning, but he beat you to the punch by telling you to get out. You refused and kept trying to explain but Satan pulled out the covering his ears trick and repeating "get out". You could tell he was getting angry by the air getting thicker and him turning into his demon form, but for some reason you were so angry now you didn't even care. Satan was trying to push you out but used pack privileges to make him stay and be quiet. You ended up yelling at him about how he was ignoring you and let it all out. He couldn't take his eyes off you, not because he was listening, but because he couldn't help but taken your anger. He could feel your anger because of your pact and could tell that because of the pact your anger was increased.

When you finally got out most of your anger you finally looked back at satan. He had a smile on his face and his eyes were glowing a bright green. Satan stood up and walked up to you and pulled you flush against him by your waist. "I can't help but feel a bit of joy seeing you this furious", this pissed you off more and Satan could tell. Before you could go off again Satan kissed you deeply and didn't stop until you were both out of breath. "How about we both take out our anger from the day in a different way?" You paused for a second, you still wanted to explain to him why you called him Lucifer. But also, you felt that if you told him now the time you were about to spend together wouldn't be as fun. You decided to tell him afterwards.

After you agreed satan pulled you back to kiss him but more aggressively. Satan pulled you over to the bed and you both started to undress each other, aggressively feeling and grasping each other every chance you could get. These touches continued until you both officially got out all, or at least most, of your anger out which lasted all night long. I mean, it's Satan we're talking about,

he has enough anger for two.