Chapter 24 - How do you tell him

Charles' POV:

Y/N *watching you driving*: "How did you know I need you?"

Charles *taking a quick look at Y/N*: "Max called. He was totally lost with you crying all the time and don't stopping. He told me he tried to comfort you but you always started again."

Y/N *nodding*: "Yeah he couldn't help me because he was the cause of everything and then every wall I build up broke down and the only face I saw was his."

Charles *nodding*: "I understand. When he called I took my things and got straight into my car."

Y/N *murmuring*: "Thank you Charles. For always being there and running after me when I'm a total mess."

Charles *smiling*: "I told you I'm not going to leave you and that will stay like that."

Y/N's POV:

*You reach Landos apartment complex and you get out off the car. Charles is checking one last time that you're ok with going alone and you nod. You get into the house and went upstairs to Landos apartment. You knock two times and he opened the door. He looks like he already was sleeping*

Lando *confused*: "Y/N? What are you doing her? I thought we're meeting to get breakfast tomorrow? Isn't it a bit early for breakfast?" *He's smiling at you.*

Y/N *trying not to cry*: "We have to talk Lando?"

Lando *every color from his beautiful face vanish*: "What happened? You look like you're about to cry. Did he do something to you? I swear I'm going to ...."

Y/N *still trying not cry*: "Can I come inside?"

Lando *giving you space to pass*: "Sure come inside?"

*You get inside and he's following you to the living room. You take a seat on the couch.*

Lando *confused*: "So what is this about? What happend?"

*You can feel tears running down your face. As he sees that he comes closer to you and is taking you in an embracement.*

Lando *murmuring in your ear*: "Shhhh ... What did he do to you to get you to cry? Talk to me."

Y/N *still trying to hold her tears*: "He ..... and .... I ...."

Lando *feeling jealous now*: "What you and him? Did you sleep with him?"

*He's jumping from the couch on which you sat. He's now wandering through the room still watching you.*

Lando: "Did you?"

Y/N *you look shocked at him*: "No I didn't .... but ...."

Lando *coming back to you and kneeling in front of you*: "But what?"

Y/N *taking a deep breath*: "But we kissed and we almost .... but I stoped him before ... and ... I don't want to lose you Lando. I really like you and you're the best thing that happened to me. I .... I ... messed up I know but ... I didn't wanted to ... I told him that we're dating ... and then he kissed me behind my ear and I could think straight anymore .... I ... I ... I'm so sorry and I totally understand when you're leaving me now."

*You start crying and get off the couch to run to the door. You can't stay here as he's clearly about to leave you now. How would he be able to stay with you. You betrayed him. You run to the door but when you reach it you can feel a hand on your shoulder. You turn around and Landos standing there behind you. You can't see him clear because you're crying that hard right now.*

Lando: "Don't..."

*He's leading you back to the living room and takes a seat next to you on the couch.*

Lando: "It's hard ... It really is but as you said he started it ... no don't say something ... the only thing I have to know is that you stoped him before you slept with each other. I don't want to have details. I know Max and I know you and for Max I can see that he's the one who messed up in that case. Just promise me one thing, you're not going to talk to him again when nobodies nearby. I trust you, I really do but I do not trust him." 

*You start crying even more.*

Y/N: "I'm not going to talk to him without someone else I promise. But...."

Lando *looking quite exhausted by now*: But what?"

Y/N: "I didn't wanted to tell you before I got it but I applied for a job at Red Bull Racing. So if I get that job I have to talk to him."

Lando *exhaling quite loudly*: "You really want that job, don't you?" 

*You nod*

Lando: "Ok go for it, I know you'll get it and it's just a job at which you'll never be alone with him. So I'm fine when my girlfriend is cheering for me at the race." 

Y/N *smiling now*: "For sure I'm only cheering for you. I love you."

Y/N's thoughts *shocked about herself*: "What did I just say? Did I just tell Lando that I love him? Do I love him? I guess instead I wouldn't have told him without thinking."

Lando *smiling now*: "I love you too and we're just forgetting everything that happened tonight ok?" 

*You nod*

Lando *smiling and getting her into a kiss*: "You wanna stay over tonight?" 

Y/N *smiling sadly*: "I would love to but Charles is waiting downstairs to get me home."

Lando *confused*: "Charles?"

Y/N *smiling*: "Yeah how do I think I got here you muppet? Long story short, Max called Charles after I couldn't stop crying because I thought I'm going to lose you and Charles picked me up. I told him to get me to yours because I wanted to tell you everything right away. I don't want to have secrets from you or even lie to you."

Lando *a bit jealous*: "Why didn't he call me as I'm your boyfriend? Don't get me wrong I'm not happy about what you told me but I'm happy you told me and I don't want to have secrets from you either but why didn't he call me?"

Y/N *confused now*: "I don't know. Charles only told me Max called him and he came to pick me up. I guess you have to ask Max himself why he didn't call you."

*Your both standing there for about 5 minutes just starring at each other.*

Y/N *coming closer to give him a kiss*: "I guess I'm leaving now. Tomorrow at 9 AM at my apartment?"

*He nods and you give him one last kiss for the night. You're so relived that he didn't left you. You couldn't stop kissing him and after about 15 minutes you tell him you now really should go and he's taking you to the door. You head downstairs and back into Charles car.*

_______________________________________________________________________________

Feedback is always welcome. :)

Is Lando really fine with everything? What is Max doing now? Is he giving up on getting Y/N for himself?