Chapter 2.34 - Two times

*You open the door to the hotel room.*

Y/N *smiling*: "You forgot ... oh it's you."

*You can see that he's watching you from the bottom to the top before he's speaking.*

?: "I'm sorry is Arthur here?"

Y/N: "No he..."

?: "Ok thanks bye."

*He's turning around and starting to walk away when you just take his hand in yours without thinking about it. He's turning around and facing you with a sad gaze on his face.*

Y/N: "Charles..."

*He's taking another look at you and you realize that you're wearing his brothers shirt.*

Y/N: "Charles it's not..."

Charles: "I should go and see what Charlottes doing."

*He's taking his hand out of yours and then leaving you standing there all on your own. When he entered the elevator and door closed you can feel a tear running down your face.*

Y/N *talking to herself*: "I'm not with your brother Charles."

*You're going back inside the hotel room and you close the door behind you when you did you're sitting down and leaning on the door.*

Y/Ns thought: "I really need to get to know who I slept with that night in the club and at the house party and then solve everything with Charles. I need my best friend back."

*You get back to the bedroom and you take your phone out of your bag. You can see that you got a message on social media because you got tagged at some picture. You have no idea which that could be as you lately only took pictures for RBR. You open social media and you can see the picture. That familiar picture of him. On the bottom of the picture you can read "Thanks to the talented photographer of RBR @ Y/N." You scroll down to read the commentaries.*

charlesleclerc

user1948 "He looks kinda sad."

user1837 "What happened? Why is he so sad?"

*You read a few similar comments until you decide what to do next.*

Y/N

"Thanks for mentioning me on that picture."

*You immediately get a reply.*

Charles

"You took it. It's a really good photo and you should get the credits for your work. I always thought you're talented."

*You smile to yourself while reading it, but a little tear is escaping your eyes.*

Y/N

"Thanks. How is Charlotte?"

*You haven't thought about asking about Charlotte but you need to know you're totally confused because you heard they're not together and then he's hinting they are together.*

Charles

"She's fine. Thanks for asking. Can you tell Arthur that I need to see him when he comes back?"

Y/N

"Sure."

Charles

"Thanks."

*And that's it that's the last message you got from him.*

Y/Ns thought: "Are they a couple or was Carlos right?"

*You can't just sit there thinking about it when you can actually talk to someone. You're getting up and you go towards the hotel room door. Eventually you realize that you're still wearing Arthurs shirt and you get back to the bedroom to get changed. When you're just trying to put on your own T-shirt you hear the front door. After a few moments you can feel a presence right behind you and you turn around still standing there in your bra as you stoped in your motion to listen if it's Arthur or someone else. He's standing right in front of you. Really close, so you can feel his warmth on your body.*

Y/N: "What?"

?: "Nothing."

Y/N: "Why are you looking like this."

?: "Like what? Like this?"

*He's making a grimace and you have to laugh.*

Y/N: "No silly one."

*You punch him softly on his chest. Suddenly you're face is really close to his face and you're stopping to laugh.*

?: "Why are you looking like this now?"

*You're just looking into his eyes and you can't look away. They are so similar to his.*

Y/N: "I don't know."

*This time you're the one who's pulling him into a kiss. You're kissing each other for a few moments until he's throwing you on the bed. It feels like you already did this with him. It feels so similar and so well known to you. He's pulling off his own shirt when you hear the front door being closed. You stop in your movement and jump out of the bed. You take a look at Arthur who's now putting on his shirt again.*

Y/N: "Was someone with you?"

Arthur: "Yes."

Y/N: "Who?"

*You can see it on his face who it was.*

Y/N: "No, no, no, no. Not him. Not him."

*You're putting on your clothes and pack your bags. You're going towards the front door.*

Arthur: "Wait Y/N. Where are you going?"

*You turn around to face him but you can't see him because you're tears are running down your face.*

Arthur: "Y/N. Stop. Where do you want to go?"

*He's coming closer to you and pulling you into a hug. You're not refusing it as you know it's not his fault it's your own fault you were the one who kissed him in first place. You just wanted to run away from your own faults again. You can feel Arthurs hand stroking your back to comfort you and you lean into the hug.*

Arthur: "Hey. Stop crying Y/N."

Y/N: "I did everything wrong. I'm always messing up everything Arthur. I ruin everything."

Arthur: "You're not."

Y/N: "I'm losing Charles again and again and if I already lost him I'm pushing him away as much as I can."

Arthur: "You still love him."

*You think you hear a little bit of hurt in his voice but you're not sure of it because at the moment you're crying over losing Charles and that's your top priority right now.* 

Y/N: "No I don't but I'm hurt and I'm angry at myself. Why am I hurting people? Why am I hurting myself and why do I push everyone every time away from me?"

Arthur: "You still have me?" 

Y/N: "Thank you Arthur, but I guess the best is to leave."

Arthur: "You don't mean it. Sleep a little bit and if you want to leave in a few hours I'm the first to drive you back to Milan and you can stay at Pierres."

*You're sinking down in his arms because you're still crying and you're exhausted from Charles seeing you in and unappropriated Situation two times this day. Arthur is carrying you to his bedroom while he takes a blanket and a cushion with him to the living room. You're crying yourself into sleep while Arthur is holding you in his hands.*

________________________________________________________________________________

Feedback is always welcome. :)

Authors note: "I'm sorry for not posting but after the planed 1 day delay I got sick and as for now I haven't had the energy to post yesterday."

Was Arthur the one who she slept with two times or did she sleep with him only once or never? Will Charles ever talk to her again and is she still in love with him or is she into Arthur? Are Charles and Charlotte a couple and will he find out about Pierre and her kissing each other in the middle of the night in the Paddock? What if he finds out about it what will Charles do?