Chapter 30

Ever since you have mastered your power, you had been stopping your family from hurting themselves, avoiding trouble, and yet, no men had come into the castle for you to test your skills.

You had been hanging from the back of the couch as you usually do, bored and waiting for something to happen.

The fire cracking in the distance in the fire place was peaceful and your family were doing their own thing.

You then get a vision of some person and another one with a gun enter the castle. Finally! Since you did not like killing anyone, you run to your mother as quick as you could.

"Mommy! I got a vision that two men are about to enter the castle!" You say to her pulling on the bottom of her dress.

She was smiling. She was very impressed that your little physisic powers are working as planned. "Thank you for telling me my dearest son." She says picking you up and tucking you in her back pouch.

The men then enter as you have seen and you hear them go through the halls discussing about something. Your mother was listening.

You then pull on her hair a little bit and she whispers gentley what was going on. They were talking about some sort of plan to look around the castle for clues of your mother's existence or any sort of life form to report out to public.

"Not in my lifetime." She says quietly getting her claws out ready to strike. "Get down lower, you might not like what I am about to do." She warns and pushing you down further.

You did not see what happened but who you described it in your head was simply a slash from the Predator, clawed in the chest and simply just dragged up to the neck cutting almost all of the chest cavity.

She left one alive though and ordered your sisters to bring him to her room.

"You can come out now sweetie. Thank you for telling me that men were coming to invade our privacy." She says smiling at you as she takes you out of her back pouch and looks at you happily.

She brings you to your playroom to... well... play, while she deals with that stupid intruder who tried to let people know she exists and for people to hunt you all down.

You simply played for a while and heard screaming through the halls for help and laughter from your family having fun.

You suddenly felt lonely and you wanted someone to play with you. So you decided to walk all the way to your mother's room and everyone from the other side of the door is giggling and you could hear the man talking and begging to leave and not tell anyone.

You knocked at the door which got your mother's attention and she went over. "Is everything okay sweetheart?" She asks bending down towards you at the door.

You then got a urge to hug her. She then laughs and hugs you tight at the door. You then felt a little wet on your back. "Oops! Got some blood on your back. Let me clean it." She says giggling and wiping your back with her handkerchief.

"Do you want to come in? You don't have to watch." She asks. You jump onto her and she smiles holding you up to her.

Your sisters had some fun time slicing the man and cutting his limbs to potentially bleed him out and leave the rest for your mother.

After the man was finished with, everyone except you was covered in blood. "Okay Cassandra, it is your turn to clean." Your mother announces as you hang over her shoulder.

"Can brother do clean up for once?" Bela asks her. She then had a look on her face. "Absolutely not. He is very delicate, and isn't a blood person. Unlike us, he is not very comfortable with blood and murder and that is fine by me." She says to her.

Your sisters then understood and Cassandra got cleaning. Your mother simply played with you on her lap on her bed. She did small things like tickle your feet, belly, and other things  that are similar to what a mother and baby do since sometimes she likes to baby you since you were the smallest in the family and she keeps telling you that you are like a baby to her and she gives you formula with a special bottle.

You did not mind it because you thought the way she treated you like that was a bit cute and you liked it.

After a while, she went to her chambers with you in her arms to have a smoke outside her balcony.

She places you onto the rug with some soft toys as she just stood there and smoked for a while.

"Isn't smoking bad for you?" You asked her when she returned.

"Yes, I can regenerate so I am fine. Smoking isn't really a good thing to do but I personally blame my 30 year old self for wanting to try out smoking at a bar." She says as she blows out her cigarette which was as long as four pens stuck together or two 30cm rulers stuck together.

She then put you down for a little sleep before dinner time since you were going to be up a little late tonight because you earned a late night since you did not fuss about having a bath for three nights in a row.

She brings you to your room and tucks you in. "I'll let you sleep for two hours and then I'll come and get you for your dinner." She then leaves you in the dim lighted room with the blinds closed with sunlight trying to break through them, the soft toys tucked in beside you and your surrounding of warmth blankets. You then fell asleep.

You started having another dream of your parents leaving you at the orphanage making you upset in your sleep.

You then wake up in a cold sweat just minutes before dinner. You started to tear up about it and started to draw what you seen in your head harshly with a pencil fastly with tears in your eyes.

"Y/n!" Your mother called out looking worried as you looked up with your face looking puffed up and tears were still present on your face.

"Is everything okay?" She asks sitting down next to you looking at your drawing.

"Mommy and daddy." You say sniffing.

She seen how much you have missed them but quite suprised you remembered that far in the past at that age. She then hugged you close.

"This is exactly why I hate men. They can hurt your feelings forever easily. I have been there multiple times in the past. But look at the current time dearest. You have a new family now who love you and care for you. Your mother could be very happy for you getting a family." She says rubbing your hair.

You then snuggle into her and she snuggles into your head.

"If you ever want to talk about it at all, let me know." She says and kisses your head and brings you down for dinner.