💛🌸 One Too Many Insults 🌸💛

┌────┐

Mammon x FemReader

Porn with plot, Angst, Softie Mammon

Inspired by Mammon's One Too Many Insults card - no spoilers

Summary: You see Mammon getting punished by Lucifer yet again, and you can't seem to get the thought out of your mind. After confronting Lucifer about how fed up you are with him, you wind up comforting Mammon.

└────┘

It was a day like any other in Devildom, but lucky for you it was the start of the weekend. Friday after school was really the most exciting time of the week for you and the demon brothers, full of possibility. Today, Asmo happened to get to you first once you were back at the house.

"Hiii! Do you want to go to Majolish with me? They have the most adorable outfit I just have to have, and I think it'll be fun to have someone as cute as you with me," Asmo said with a giggle, twirling your hair before tucking it behind your ear.

"S-sure," you replied with a timid smile. With that, Asmo looped his arm with yours and led you to the front door.

Once you made it to the entrance hall, you heard an all too familiar bored hum coming from above which could only mean one thing: Mammon was strung up from the chandelier. Looking up to confirm it, you were met with Mammon's golden-sapphire eyes looking down at you.

"O-oh, it's you," he almost mumbled before immediately putting on a more brave appearance. "Oi, whatcha doin' with that guy?" he asked while gesturing towards Asmo with his head.

"That guy is your fabulous brother, thank you," Asmo huffed. "And we're going on a date to go shopping."

"D-date?!" Mammon shouted with red cheeks while yours turned to the same color.

"It's not a date really," you said as nonchalantly as possible. You wouldn't mind being on an actual date with Asmo, but it always bugged you when any of the brothers played up what you were doing just to annoy one of the others.

Mammon looked to the side, poor thing just motionless with his entire body bound. "W-well, whatever..."

"Do you want me to help get you down?" you suggested, looking from Mammon to Asmo to see if he'd help, only to find him completely disinterested.

"Ah, nah. I don't wanna get ya dragged into this. Lucifer is gonna get a big ass whoopin' once I'm down from here though," Mammon said with a slight scoff. "Uh, you should both probably get outta here. He's super pissed today."

Asmo wasted no time and grabbed your wrist, pulling you with him to the front door. You looked back at Mammon with a worried expression. Why the hell did Lucifer have to be so aggressive? You caught Mammon's signature cheeky smile as you walked out the door, but you knew you saw it slightly falter.

⋆⋅⋅⋆

Your experience shopping with Asmo was fun, but you were distracted nearly the entire time worrying about Mammon. You knew Mammon could be a little shit sometimes with stealing people's things, but you also knew there had to be some underlying reason why he did it. He didn't obsess over taking things or using other people's credit cards just to be a "scumbag".

Since Lucifer showed how openly aggressive he was with Mammon in front of you and the brothers, you wondered what did he do to Mammon in private? The entire thing made you sick to your stomach. The longer time went on in the day, the more you became worked up about the entire situation.